Bit dead tonight, innit?

Scanty said:
*feels extremely broody*

Okay, so they're a bit young for me but...I still wanna cuddle them! :D

hehehe .. you know, he had the prettiest girl in his school after him and he just didn't want to go out with her ... he "wasn't ready to have a girlfriend" :D ... *whew* ... and a few weeks ago there were girls from LA at my mom's house and she said there were 17 and 18 year olds lusting after my son ... dang ... :D

I'm not surprised!
And it's a definite sign of maturity that he sticks by what he feels - you're obviously a good mum! :D

Hey PT - you never know ... The Family has always been a matriarchal system ... guess we'll see ... ;)

Thanks for noticing, Scanty *tanks the bud and opens another, ripping off the label carefully to preserve the memory*

ok .. time to go home and pack ... looks like it's pizza for dinner :headbang:

catch y'all on Monday!

dead?-...........

it's 12:32am.........and i drank lots of wine :headnba;G:

PuterTutor said:
That's some good looking kids, Na, I hope to have that relationship with my kids someday. My oldest is 14, a girl. She's still in the "Everyone is a fucking asshole" stage right now. But she can be really cool sometimes.

dont worry PT. she drives you crazy cause she loves you. when your insane. my mom had that relationship with my sis and i and dad now is more like that. im sure shell grow out of it.

Oh I know, she is really cool, and we have some of the best talks, she'll tell me just about everything that is going on in her life, cause she knows I won't throw a fit like her mother does. But, there are days where you just don't look directly at the child, or you will get your head bit off.

Back