Bitch

They give me somethign to do so I am trying to do it (in a brand new system which i have had no training in) then they fucking come over cause they are having troubles accessing the system from their computer and say "do this fo rme do that for me" and sit there and direct me and what they have me doing is not even important and what i was doing by myself is SUPER important and all the stuff they are directing me to do is the same OVER and OVER yet they feel the need to give directions each time like I'm a 2 year old or something!

FUCK!

I got up this morning and couldn't find the lint brush and I had blue fuzzies on my khaki capris, there was nothing to take for lunch cause my brother is a fucking pig and eats EVERYTHING and I coudln't get my hair to do anything! FUCK!

Cmon, everybody now..

Fuck :mad2: Fuck :mad2: Fuck :mad2: Fuck :mad2: Fuck

Fuck indeed!

I am a bit happier now cause it looks like my mom might get to leave for her holidays early! I am happy fo rher but I still hate the guy who keeps being stupid to me!

Yeah! I like the word! I was so mad earlier I was thinking of saying it in front of my mom! :eek: I woudl have got a :bitchslap: for sure!

Do I ever! I'm glad our computer network doesn't block sites with profanity!

*singing* (not directed to anybody, just singing)
shut your fucking face uncle fuckaaa

*hugs Nixy*
My day is going to hell too!

Whoa ... there we go again, being same-same. People drive me crazy :grumpy:

Back