Bizzare work story...

Do you have to be a postal worker to go postal? Cause I think I just did, go postal that is.

holy crap, that dude sounds worse than the muslin-pants-wearing-scratch-my-back-guy :eek: (which, by the way, as it turns out, he's a really great guy :))

The only things weird here at work are me, miki and ku'u :D

Do the documentation thing and get it to your boss. I'm not comfortable with a creepy dude like that working in your office. I'm feeling very Xerox-ish ....

Eew, thats the vibe I was getting. *crossing fingers, knock on wood*
Very no to the Xeroxass Uesugi.

Anybody here watch Tenacious D?

They had a fan, a fan named Lee...

Anyway, Lee followed them around, started creeping them out. So they started following him around instead. Imagine if the whole office just started following this freak around. Maybe all at once, hahaha...I'd have fun if a guy like that worked in my office.

All I have are these older ladies who keep threating to take me in the back and do dirty things to me. I told them one time wouldn't be enough to change me, they said more than one time wasn't a problem...

I saw Tenacious D in concert, they opened for Kid Rock in St Louis back in March. They are freaking hilarious.

What's the guys name in Tenacious D? The actor? I thought he was hilarious in High Fidelity. And I caught myself watching Saving Silverman just because of him and the blond guy who was in That Thing You Do.

*stares at greenie's breastesses in an attempt to get the thread back on topic* :D

Back