Black...?

Gaunt

Ok, I'm about 3 months from turning 20 and I've had blonde hair all my life. I was thinking about dying my hair black (just to see how that would be)...good idea or bad idea?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
BAD IDEA!!

Blonde people look funny when they dye their hair dark.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*raises her eyebrow*

I dunno....

I need to see a pic of you to tell

unclehobart

I'm 33 and still have yet to commit a responsible and adult act. Evasion if growing up isnt about osteoperosis... its about remaining childish and petulant ... forever.

Scanty

What's osteoperosis?

I thought that was brittle bones or something... :retard: Or is that osteopOrosis...

unclehobart

*goes to make coffee* I can't spell without the twitch juice. Its a common flub. Put my spelling into google... there are over 5000 hits. Sad... so sad.

freako104

i think its cool when they do and its sexy when a woman dyes her hair. rock on. i did mine blood red once but it didnt turn out so be careful it comes out the way you want it to.

Scanty

Oh no, I genuinely thought you meant something other than osteoporosis. I had to look up osteoporosis in the dictionary, btw, cos I'm dense with stuff like that... :D

Gaunt

Yeah, I'm a guy too btw. I'm not sure if that came across. :eek:
I've got the picture I want, I'm running down to scan it right now.

Jeslek

Banned
Nixy said:
*waits for the pic*
He is SOOO cute. I saw his picture. And he is also a swimmer... Ask him to scan one of those swim team pictures wearing nothing but a speedo. :D