Blearg...

[b]

I couldn't think of anything interesting to type, and I wasn't interested in any of the other threads so now there's this...

You're welcome.

now with more squigg?

is that more squigg at the same price as the old amount of squigg, or do we have to pay more now?

OK. I thought you were gay, now you tell me that girls are OK, but you're not bi, but...

STOP CONFUSING ME AND GET BACK IN YOUR CATEGORY! :D

Yeah, but if that's what I need to endure in order to get Nixy to pounce on me, then... :retard:

HomeLAN said:
OK. I thought you were gay, now you tell me that girls are OK, but you're not bi, but...

Hey, if I've said it once, I've said it a million times...I may be gay, but I'm not blind. And if a chick want's to roll on the floor with me, who am I to stop her? :D

*continues rolling on floor with nixy*
*asks nulani, kuulani, greenfreak and any others if they'd like to join in* :brow:

[b said:
]
HomeLAN said:

Hey, if I've said it once, I've said it a million times...I may be gay, but I'm not blind. And if a chick want's to roll on the floor with me, who am I to stop her? :D

*continues rolling on floor with nixy*
*asks nulani, kuulani, greenfreak and any others if they'd like to join in* :brow:
Mhh, I feel exactly the same way... Sexes switched of course... I may be hetero, but I'm not blind either. :D

*rolls on floor with leslie and nixy*

"Oops" *accidently slips off nixy's shirt*

*:D @ LL and Fury*

Back