Blind man asked to leave bus because his dog offended muslims

valkyrie

On-topic.
Paul, nowhere does it say that he was asked to leave because the dog offended muslim.

Either way, it is unacceptable that he was asked to get off because of some silly woman and her child screaming they don't like dogs. The child and the woman should have been thrown away instead.
I agree. The bus driver should have said "Service dogs are allowed on the bus, m'am. If your child can not control his behavior you will need to wait for another bus."

Cerise

:rolleyes: Catch up!

The hatred of dogs is not rational. It is simply based on the slavish acceptance of Muhammad’s strictures, in a well-known Hadith, in which he is reported to have said: “I will not enter a house in which there are statues and dogs.”

This is a strange, and even mysterious coupling of two items deemed haram: “statues and dogs.” Why, one may ask? I think I know the reason. Statues, of course, were to be found in homes of Christians, and if those statues are clearly declared to be haram, and if Muslims are told that Muhammad, the Perfect Man (al-insan al-kamil) will not enter a house with statues, then no Muslim would do so either.

So if you seek an explanation for Muslim cabdrivers in Minneapolis refusing to pick up blind American passengers with their seeing-eye dogs, or why in England 71-year-old Mr. Herridge was asked to leave a bus because a Muslim child became hysterical, and his mother, instead of calming him, or taking herself and her child off the bus, apparently encouraged the driver to insist that Mr. Herridge get off, you need not wonder or think it is based on some “myth” that “some Muslims” believe. Hatred of dogs as “unclean” is standard in Islam. And it comes in part from a Hadith that, at the same time, has led to the banning, in Islam, of all statuary. Hence that Hadith not only spells trouble for all dogs, and dog-owners, in the Infidel world, beginning but not ending with the blind and their seeing-eye dogs, but it also spells trouble for the statuary all over Western Europe.

chcr

Too cute for words
I always find it interesting how it never occurs to the whacked out nut jobs that they are, in fact, the whacked out nut jobs.

Fascinating.

Inkara1

It's what you know and are used to... to the whacked-out nutjobs, the normal ones seem like the whacked-out nutjobs.

jimpeel

You might not want to rely on info from a moronic hate site.

Hence that Hadith not only spells trouble for all dogs, and dog-owners, in the Infidel world, beginning but not ending with the blind and their seeing-eye dogs, but it also spells trouble for the statuary all over Western Europe.

The premise is not unfounded.

Watch and listen as these fucks destroy the Buddhas while screaming "Allah hu akbar!" over a lively soundtrack.

Of course, they first had to "decapitate" the statues before they blew up the rest of them.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/1214384.stm

Sunday, 11 March, 2001, 23:12 GMT
Giant Buddha statues 'blown up'

_1214404_bamyan-ap300.jpg

The statues had stood guard over the Bamiyan
valley for centuries

Afghanistan's ruling Taleban have blown up two giant Buddha statues in defiance of international efforts to save them, according to independent reports.

United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan, in Pakistan on a tour of the region, described the Taleban's acts as a disservice to themselves and to Islam.

Reports say the demolition of the ancient monuments near Bamiyan - one thought to be the tallest of its kind in the world - was supervised by the Taleban's defence minister over the last few days.

The Taleban's foreign minister, Wakil Ahmed Muttawakil, told Mr Annan in Pakistan that demolition was still continuing, though not much of the ancient treasures was left.

"Basically he confirmed that all movable statues have been destroyed and the destruction of the two [giant] statues had begun, but he could not tell me the status of the demolition," Mr Annan said.

Two-day demolition

But an aid worker quoted by the AP news agency said witnesses told him the destruction was now complete.

The larger, 53-metre (175-feet) statue was blown up on Thursday, and the smaller 38-metre (120-feet) destroyed the following day.

The aid worker said the work was "professionally done".

The extent of the damage is hard to confirm, as the militia have blocked journalists from visiting the province.

The monuments, once a big tourist draw, dated back to between the second and fifth centuries AD, before the coming of Islam, when Afghanistan was a centre of Buddhist learning and pilgrimage.

_1212728_statue150.jpg

The statues are among
Asia's great archaeological
treasures

[more]

Altron

he better git his blind ass to da back of da bus! i cant believe how tolerant we have gotten with these offensive people! dogs are icky. if dogs offend you, then you have the constitutional right to get rid of them!

Cerise

he better git his blind ass to da back of da bus! i cant believe how tolerant we have gotten with these offensive people! dogs are icky. if dogs offend you, then you have the constitutional right to get rid of them!

The guide dog was heard to say has he was leading Mr. Herridge off the bus:

"I don't like screaming women and their dirty kids!"

valkyrie

What is your point exactly here Jim. The taliban blew up some buddhas and....?
Ah, yes... the Taliban... another nut job organization ready to oppress the weak and strong arm the rest. May they all rot in whatever hell they believe in.