Bliss only a new parent truly knows

kuulani

My 7-week old daughter slept through the night!! *cartwheels*

She fell asleep after her 10pm feeding and didn't wake up 'til 6am!! :headbang:

:dance: WOOHOO! :D

Did you wake up and freak out because she hadn't gotten up? I did with all three, bolted to where they were in a panic, and realized that that had ruined any peaceful sleep I'd gotten :laugh:

Leslie said:
:dance: WOOHOO! :D

Did you wake up and freak out because she hadn't gotten up? I did with all three, bolted to where they were in a panic, and realized that that had ruined any peaceful sleep I'd gotten :laugh:

I actually woke up for her 2am feeding and lay there for awhile thinking she'd get up anytime soon :D

Leslie said:
It gets hard to remember that it's beautiful :retard: :D

:rofl: yeah, and when you least expect it, you look at your baby and *bam* you remember again ... 'til the crying starts up all over again that is :D

nalani's daughter is ... oh, damn *feeling like a scum aunty* ... she's 9. 10? No, she's 9.

Anywho, daugher woke up once last night at 3am. Probably 'cause she was freeeeezing, poor baby! :(

hehehe .. she's 9 .. and it was nippy last night, wasn't it? That's why she climbed in my bed .. that an the fact that "Puna and Pahu are snooring too loud" :D

They live in the house with you guys too? I thought it was just your family and hers?

They wanted to come and sleep over ... they've been here for a week or soo, they're leaving this weekend :(

Puna and Pahu are my nephews from Waimea, the countryside where I moved to Hilo from .. they're my sisters' boys, ages 13 and 10 ... they come and stay with me whenever they can - they're real close with my kids ... and they are the best housekeepers and babysitters ever! :D

they're my ... yikes ... I would say nephew-in-laws ... but what would they be?

They're the sons of my hunny's cousin. Is that second cousin-in law? Twice removed? Never understood those phrases.

Back