Blogs Blogs Blogs

IDLEchild

Everywhere I go, everything I read, nearly every new source of info is now gathered from blogs.

The sad part is...I still don't get it, them.

What is the appeal? It's good that everyone gets a chance to voice their opinion (stil, as long as they can) but how are these, seemingly, normal folks becoming heros?

Lot of these blogs are so cluttered with links that reading them becomes a pain and so many of these blogs offer nothing new, besides personal opinion (which Americans have plenty of). Ofcourse with Middle East being the hotbed of issues political blogs are all the rage.

Fuck it, I wanna start a blog. How do I get a famous blog?

Blogs about peoples home photos get a mention in the newspaper and how we should visit them to see more.

As far as I have known; to be revered by many required a special skill or a talent but thanks to blogs all I need is a digital camera, links to various news sites and a burning desire to let everyone know how I feel about things.

i have managed to avoid the blog thing so far.
stay strong and avoid the temptation to become one of the masses.
i know you can do it.

I can't keep a blog. I could never keep a diary. Anyway, you shouldn't write some things down, it's incriminating.

Finishing up my 8th year of journal-keeping. Since I have only a 1 inch space, I have to boil my day down to the important things. Besides, I can fill an inch -- a whole page would be intimidating.

Blogs do not interest me. My life is mine, and private. Putting your life out in public, warts and all, does not hold any fascination for me --- I find it rather like taking off your clothes in the town square.

Whenver I feel like writing about myself I do it here. No need for blogs.

IDLEchild said:
Everywhere I go, everything I read, nearly every new source of info is now gathered from blogs.

The sad part is...I still don't get it, them.

What is the appeal? It's good that everyone gets a chance to voice their opinion (stil, as long as they can) but how are these, seemingly, normal folks becoming heros?

Lot of these blogs are so cluttered with links that reading them becomes a pain and so many of these blogs offer nothing new, besides personal opinion (which Americans have plenty of). Ofcourse with Middle East being the hotbed of issues political blogs are all the rage.

Fuck it, I wanna start a blog. How do I get a famous blog?

Blogs about peoples home photos get a mention in the newspaper and how we should visit them to see more.

As far as I have known; to be revered by many required a special skill or a talent but thanks to blogs all I need is a digital camera, links to various news sites and a burning desire to let everyone know how I feel about things.
The kind of people who generally write blogs (IMO, of course) are the same kind of people who can never shut up.

I have (had) a blog...if only I can remember where it was and what the password was.

Far as I can remember it was just a bit of rambling on my side, but I don't recall.

I never could manage to keep a diary - found an old box full of stuff from my childhood the other day. And among he lot was my first 'real' diary. The one and only entry was 'Dear Diary...' followed by a bunch of doodles :shrug:

If I want to tell people when I take shits or have pity on me because I broke my leg; I will call my friends or email them...There is no need to share it with the whole word except OTC, of course.

Back