Blonde Football....

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
A guy took his blonde girlfriend to a football game for the first time.

After the game he asked his girlfriend how she liked the game.
"Oh, I really liked it," she said, "but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other for 25 cents.

"What on earth do you mean???"

"Well I saw them flip a coin and one team got it and then for the rest of the game all they kept screaming was:

Get the quarter back! Get the quarter back."

:D
Disclaimer: I have nothing against blondes :D[/siz]

Here, another one which I forgot to forward you this morning because I haven't noticed it sitting in my mailbox until 2 minutes ago ;)

The following are some classic written excuses given to teachers in the public school system:

"Dear School: Please excuse John from being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, and also 33."

"Please excuse Johnnie for being. It was his father's fault."

"John has been absent because he had two teeth taken off his face."

"Excuse Gloria. She has been under the doctor."

"Lillie was absent from school yesterday because she had a going over."

"My son is under the doctor's care and should not take fizical ed. Please execute him."

"Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was hit in the growing part."

"Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels."

"Maryann was absent Dec. 11-16, because she had a fever, sore throat, headache, and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever and sore throat, her brother had a low-grade fever. There must be the flu going around, her father even got hot last night."

"George was absent yesterday because he had a stomach."

"Ralph was absent yesterday because he had a sore trout."

"Please excuse Sara for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot."

"Please excuse Lupe. She is having problems with her ovals."

"Please excuse Pedro from being absent yesterday. He had Diah (*crossed out*), diahoah (*crossed out*), dyah (*crossed out*), the shits."

Back