Blonde-Star (c)

Umm.. what joke? I saw a page to download 'something' unknown and save it to my comp. I'd just assume not have something go viral with my registry.

Somebody wanna blast that first link? Or has it already been cleaned up? I'm at work, so I sure as hell ain't clicking it.

HomeLAN said:
Somebody wanna blast that first link? Or has it already been cleaned up? I'm at work, so I sure as hell ain't clicking it.
It isn't dirty...and it's an audiofile.

HomeLAN said:
It may not be naughty dirty, but it appears from comments here that it was nasty to computers.
Not really.... for me, it was a page that opened up, my plug-in kicked into gear, I got a classic moving bar with a play button. It started playing an audio-file...really funny!

I'm guessing that for some without the plug-in, that it would ask if the file should be opened, saved or canceled. :shrug:

My firewall didn't so much as blink, neither did my AV.

I wouldn't post a known or even a suspected virus...hell, I don't even like to post page links with popups. :shrug:

Hehehe, that was a good one.

I recently heard this clip where they called from a radio show, and made a woman believe that her using a laptop with a wireless connection was blocking all other Internet traffic to the point where a cable might explode underground. Too bad it's in Norwegian. :D

unclehobart said:
If you post stuff thats not suitable for work, you need to prewarn everyone.
Like I said...it's not pr0n..no foul language...they don't even say 'damn'.
I wouldn't even give it a PG13 rating. I'd let my kid listen to it. He wouldn't get it though. Warning, not necessary.

OTC, I'd give a PG-16 rating to.

MrBishop said:
Like I said...it's not pr0n..no foul language...they don't even say 'damn'.
I wouldn't even give it a PG13 rating. I'd let my kid listen to it. He wouldn't get it though. Warning, not necessary.

OTC, I'd give a PG-16 rating to.

I'd agree with Bish that its pg13 at most ,definately work safe,if people are having probs with it its probably because their work browsers don't like having to load the plugin.

A.B.Normal said:
I'd agree with Bish that its pg13 at most ,definately work safe,if people are having probs with it its probably because their work browsers don't like having to load the plugin.

It ran fine here, if some company forbids access to that page must be because they detected it is for entertainment.

The original link was blocked and logged by my company's firewall/web blocker for "graphic nudity, sexual acts and profane language". :shrug:

Fortunately, they review the sites visited leading up to and following the blocked site, and if there is no pattern of looking at "undesirable" sites, they ignore the incident.

Sharky said:
The original link was blocked and logged by my company's firewall/web blocker for "graphic nudity, sexual acts and profane language". :shrug:

Fortunately, they review the sites visited leading up to and following the blocked site, and if there is no pattern of looking at "undesirable" sites, they ignore the incident.

Maybe your Network Admin is Blonde and doesn't like Blonde jokes ,so they used Blonde in the Filter. :lloyd: *surprised it worked then though .

A.B.Normal said:
Maybe your Network Admin is Blonde and doesn't like Blonde jokes ,so they used Blonde in the Filter. :lloyd: *surprised it worked then though .

Heh - nope, him is a he and he likey blondies so him unlikely to blocky blondies. :eh:

Back