blood dreams

breaky

last night i dreamt i was in an empty room, and there was blood all over the walls and all over me as well. not a normal blood either, but a gooey sickening mess. i was also trying on thumb rings at the same time, now what is that all about? :nono: now what do these sort of dreams mean and does anyone have some like it at all?

BeardofPants

I notice the dictionary doesn't have anything about dreaming of being excessively groped by the roving hands of the BF. Hmm...

Breaky - it sounds like one door is closing, and another is opening. :shrug:

freako104

you can usually find dream analysis books everywhere. and though im not too big a fan of his even Freud has some thoughts on it.

freako104

depends on whether you believe it or not. i just interpert them my way. thats all the dream analysis is: an interpertation

FluerVanderloo

While we're on the topic of dreams, there's one I'd like to share.

To start, I'm a big fan of US History and Louisiana, though I've never been.

This dream started out with me walking up the the door of a rowhome. Once I entered, there was a quaint, but very tiny set of rooms, fully furnished with 'old ladyish' furniture. Then I went into the kitchen. Underneath a window to the right of the doorway was a miniature washer and dryer. I leaned down to look out the window, and right there was a closeup of the French Quarter. Then out of nowhere came my brother and my dad. We went outside and got into a car, and dad was driving. We passed a highway sized green sign that said "Bourbon Street-Next Signal" in white letters. Then I somewhat blanked out, and me, my dad and stepmom were walking in this concrete structure. Sort of like an outside theater but without seats. We were walking behind these two girls I had never seen before, and to our right we passed a show being performed by people dressed up as cartoon characters, which ones I don't know. So we kept walking and came to a little gift shop. It was basically a gift shop full of sports collectibles. I was looking around, then my stepmom suggested I should look for hair clips. Everything in the store was based on the number 29 I think it was. Anyway, I found some hair clips and went to get in line, and right in front of me was a friend I knew for about 10 years named Frank, and his mom, who is quite annoying. Anyway, he was the only other person in line and there was no one at the counter.

Then I woke up.

This should prove a challenge for you guys lol :D

floris

You scare me!
As if you read my mind or someting.
I totally had this dream like a few times now. First time was like 10 years ago, and it made a great impact on me. The last one was last year.

I wake up thinking it was kind of a sign that something might happen or that I do something I shouldn't have done. Very strange.

The other dream I have the keeps returning is when I dream that I am going from places and suddenly I notice that my teeth keep falling out. Horrid!