blue eyes?

kuulani

KSSK morning radio personality Larry Price apologized this morning for comments he made during an on-air interview with state Senate Majority Leader Gary Hooser on Friday.

After today's 7 a.m. news update, Price said he wanted to apologize to KSSK listeners and the people of Hawai'i for his "inappropriate remarks that were said to Sen. Hooser on Friday morning's show.

"If my comments were offensive to anyone, I realize it was wrong to make them," Price said. "There is no room for this type of insensitive language that I used. I have learned from this and I hope that Sen. Hooser will accept my apology."

~http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2007/May/07/br/br3801562794.html

Okay now ... you wanna know what was so offensive and insensitive? Here is a transcript of their conversation:

Price: "Yeah, where were you born and raised?"

Hooser: "I was born in California. I graduated high school at Radford High School."

Price: "You got blue eyes?"

Hooser: "(Laughs) I do. Does that matter?"

That's it. That's the offensive, insensitive remark. "You got blue eyes?" People have just got to lighten up!!

That Hooser guy is yelling racism because the radio guy made a comment about the color of his eyes. :retard3:

People are getting waaaaaay to sensitive. Whoa. If we have to apologize for everything that comes out of our mouths, there goes our freedom of speech.

Entertainers should apologize to me everytime I hear my 4-yo girl sing "Loosen up my buttons" ... or "smack that" ... or whatever other crap she learns from the kids at her preschool.

That Hooser guy is yelling racism because the radio guy made a comment about the color of his eyes. :retard3:

People are getting waaaaaay to sensitive. Whoa. If we have to apologize for everything that comes out of our mouths, there goes our freedom of speech.

Entertainers should apologize to me everytime I hear my 4-yo girl sing "Loosen up my buttons" ... or "smack that" ... or whatever other crap she learns from the kids at her preschool.

What (I ask again) freedom of speech are you talking about ku'u? Clearly, it's already long gone.

As a brown-eyed person, I resent the fact that blue-eyed people seem to be more popular.

As a brown-eyed person, I resent the fact that you seem to think blue-eyed people are more popular ;)

As a brown-eyed person, I resent the fact that you seem to think blue-eyed people are more popular ;)

We are more popular!

Brown-eyed people is funny lookin'!!!!!

We won't even talk about those green-eyed freaks.

;)

*sings
[kermit]It's not easy being green...[/kermit]

PC has gotten so bad that several of (what used to be) freedoms are all but gone now.

PC is a sorry example of fear of reprisals...and the more often people play the race/gender/religion card, the worse it gets.

It used to mean "Politically correct" - as in how a politician should act towards the population... now it's a whole other thing. Perhaps it should be changed to "Personally correct" instead.

Instant Karma Alert!
I just got Pad Thai hot pepper packet seasoning in my eye.
I apologize, Chic :(

Back