Bomb Shelter

You've got it backwards. The idea is to pay to support the site you enjoy, and benefit from additional access. The advantage is that the site is still up to chat tomorrow morning.

You've got it backwards. The idea is to pay to support the site you enjoy, and benefit from additional access. The advantage is that the site is still up to chat tomorrow morning.

+1 for Prof ..

Plus, you get to talk smack about people who aren't in the forum :D

I'm just kidding ... :p

+1 for Prof ..

Plus, you get to talk smack about people who aren't in the forum :D

I'm just kidding ... :p

+1 for Prof

*goes to the Bomb Shelter to talk smack about people who aren't in the forum*

Wanna know if I'm talking smack about you? Guess you need to contribute to find out :p

Ahh i see you wisdom is more than my thinking.
I do like this website, i guess i'll donate next paycheck.

Hey, how do we donate, now that there's ads? I'm already a contributor, but I would like to be able to contribute more. :)

I stopped having the donate button on all of my sites when questions (read: bullshit) were raised as to what I was doing with the money. I hate the drama...

I'm open to any and all suggestions though :)

eh yeah...politics should not enter that area.

We can still go through pp though, I believe, if you still have the account.

I stopped having the donate button on all of my sites when questions (read: bullshit) were raised as to what I was doing with the money. I hate the drama...

super sweet videos for us to watch when we are boardwell you can do that without money, just steal them from the you tube. maybe we should have a video of the day.

Yep, can still send manually at www.PayPal.com to [email protected]

Don't email me anything though. It's a spam stew. I'll check my PayPal account and update you with access to the BS if your email matches up with your board email or you leave your OTC username in the notes.

Please note as prof said it is not about access to the Bomb Shelter but about ensuring the site isn't considered dead weight when the bean counter needs to come out of the woodwork. I appreciate every such gesture very much and I'll make my best effort to keep it from ever getting to that point where it depends solely on your contributions. I'm working the server expenses into my budget with my work income and will try to pick up a second job to add to that insurance

super sweet videos for us to watch when we are boardwell you can do that without money, just steal them from the you tube. maybe we should have a video of the day.

There is actually a way for me to add a YouTube player to the site but I need some keywords to feed it so that it knows what videos to start off with.

Suggestion #1 and only 1................
PUT THE DONATE BUTTON BACK UP THERE!

Who is anyone to question that (that's the bullshit part)??? If it wasn't for you, would the forum still be open???

Actually, I recall the question coming up when Fluffy was taking about his empty fridge and rent coming due.

Back