Bomb Shelter

Yep, can still send manually at www.PayPal.com to [email protected]

Don't email me anything though. It's a spam stew. I'll check my PayPal account and update you with access to the BS if your email matches up with your board email or you leave your OTC username in the notes.

Please note as prof said it is not about access to the Bomb Shelter but about ensuring the site isn't considered dead weight when the bean counter needs to come out of the woodwork. I appreciate every such gesture very much and I'll make my best effort to keep it from ever getting to that point where it depends solely on your contributions. I'm working the server expenses into my budget with my work income and will try to pick up a second job to add to that insurance

Ok, well it seems that my paypal account is not working, i think i never fixed it when i switched banks, i might just use my friends accout is that ok?

suggestions for keywords:
-teamkilling
-stunts
-dumb
-crash
-car
-truck
-IDK anymore, just type in a bunch of stuff.

If your friend doesn't have a problem with it, sure. Just make sure he knows what it is before you go and use it. If he logs in and sees something he didn't do, he can reverse it and lock up my account in a dispute process for a week with the click of a button.

I'm nothing special here, I only have access to resources like a server and the login for the domain name. If it weren't me, it'd be somebody else. Hell, I don't even run things anymore, just ask the mods & admins :D

Incidentally, my fridge is plentiful at the moment, and rent is paid now (at the new place, anyway; still waiting to hear how much I owe the old company)

Oh yeah, the other option is you just simply add your proper bank account/credit card on your account to reinstate it. Unless they've closed the account entirely.

my debit cards are visa, so they can be used like a credit card, if the funds are there.
I have several accounts. One specifically for online purchases.
I have high security, and also watch that account very close, and dispute anything
not right... go through the whole process of canceling ,and getting a new card for the account ...
I've only had 2 disputes, and they were resolved quickly.
I got one guy caught in Atl down here.
He'd been wanted in several states.

I could go on and on, but don't like type that much.

I take my security seriously. ;)

my debit cards are visa, so they can be used like a credit card, if the funds are there.
I have several accounts. One specifically for online purchases.
I have high security, and also watch that account very close, and dispute anything
not right... go through the whole process of canceling ,and getting a new card for the account ...
I've only had 2 disputes, and they were resolved quickly.
I got one guy caught in Atl down here.
He'd been wanted in several states.

I could go on and on, but don't like type that much.

I take my security seriously. ;)

Noted and i will hack you tonight.

the "backup" system can't be beat much.....maybe a few posts lost at the worst.

I ban IPs almost daily...and ranges.

the Kuwaiti hackers got me once, but they haven't been able to reproduce it. (been a year or so)

edit: all attacks only make me stronger.

Back