Bombing thwarted...

Pandering, paranoid little pussy

LONDON (AFP) - London Mayor Ken Livingstone called on Britons Saturday not to demonize Muslims after a double car bomb plot was foiled in the capital, amid fears of a Islamist terror threat.

"In this city, Muslims are more likely to be law-abiding than non-Muslims and less likely to support the use of violence to achieve political ends than non-Muslims," he told BBC Radio.

"They have played a good and active and growing role in creating a multi-cultural society," he added.

We all know it's not ALL muslims. What we need is all the bad muslims to wear a sign proclaiming their willingness to meet God so we can oblige them.

If that's not gonna happen, then the good muslims should expect to be perused a little harder & with more detail.

Perhaps, if London wasn't 49% muslim it would be easier.
Source

Pandering, paranoid little pussy

We all know it's not ALL muslims. What we need is all the bad muslims to wear a sign proclaiming their willingness to meet God so we can oblige them.

If that's not gonna happen, then the good muslims should expect to be perused a little harder & with more detail.

Perhaps, if London wasn't 49% muslim it would be easier.
Source

it will be interesting to see how tolerant our touchy-feely buddies across the pond remain over the course of this...

Eventually, they'll return to their old ways of kicking ass & taking names (I hope, for thier sake)

"I was a fanatic...I know their thinking, says former radical Islamist"

...I remember how we used to laugh in celebration whenever people on TV proclaimed that the sole cause for Islamic acts of terror like 9/11, the Madrid bombings and 7/7 was Western foreign policy.
By blaming the Government for our actions, those who pushed this "Blair's bombs" line did our propaganda work for us.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=465570&in_page_id=1770

They set off controlled dets at Royal Alexandra Hospital. Question. Why are they trying to bomb a hospital?

They may not have been trying to. Maybe they left the car there when they realized the heat was on. Might've been intended for somewhere else. OTOH, who knows why nutjobs do anything.

Back