Boooooring

HeXp£Øi±

Leahs dancing at a festival tonight so i have no car and nothing to do. must be time for some Serious Sam.

Well as it turns out i'm the noisy neighbor now.
Since i moved in in january the neighbors have complained three times that we've been to loud and not only that the lady knocked on my door to tell me that i was crowding their parking space. The University housing manager(who i've known for a few years) showed up on my doorstep to tell me that they called her again. I told her that she could tell them to fuck off(well almost). So she told them that maybe this housing comlex wasn't for them.:D
Serious Sam is some Serious Eyecandy with some awesome levels. Nothing groundbreaking as far as gameplay goes but it's worth buying it just for the amazing eyegasms.

ohhhhhh Serious Sam....we should play it in cooperative mode, who's going to put himself as server?

Is it Serious Sam II? I'd set up a server on my machine if you guys want to play. It would have to be this weekend sometime though.

ssam2 doesn't work right on my puter, i have one as well.

c'mon puter, get I :D

I'll do some snooping, see if I can find it at my local ummm... Store, yeah, that's it. Store.

A shooter
sam05.jpg

http://www.panda.co.jp/products/ssam/screenshots.html

that's right, i have working 3d in linux now, too bad support for my radeon 8500 sucks at best, playing quake3 was like playing on the old 750Mhz and Geforce2. I think I might have to fire up some warcraft 3 or civ 3 tonite. if i get civ working you probably won't hear from me for a month or two, so if i disappear i'm probably not dead:tardbang: :tardbang:

serious sam looks pretty awesome, too bad my relatively new video is performing like my first. got civ3 working under linux. on my XP1600 & radeon it plays like my parents celeron 466 & voodoo 3... stupid ati....

Jerrek said:
Luis G said:
no, not bad at all, i think the engine is great
Erm yes, considering it uses the Quake engine...

Erm, where'd you get that info? serious sam is based on the 'serious engine' and was actually a demo of that engine that they decided to sell..

Back