Boots

They're 5 1/2. 2 pairs of practically brand new BCBG slingback heels, one pair is red, one is green. I haven't been able to sell them and now they're just taking up space. My ex mother in law has tiny feet but these are just not her.

I also LOVE these shoes...not so good in the slush though...I wore them on Tuesday thinking the weather was gonna be good and it was freezing rain in the afternoon...everything was slushy...I almost fell more times than I care to count!

i looooooorve shoes.

1- i bought these cos they're bettie-page-like. i almost never wear them, though. heels and i aren't really friends :(

2- my first pair of chucks. even though they're my favorites and the most comfortable, my feet kinda stick out the side and sometimes that doesnt work, so i don't wear them very often.

3- my 4" platform boots. i love these. they're not horrendously comfortable, but would you really expect them to be? i'm 6' tall in them. i love how the laces are. the d-rings make them look more refined/elegant, i think.

4- front view of bootses.

5- my wingtip maryjanes. so cute! $20 at hot topic, lol.

My Sketchers and my Cats. I don't go in for all that girly stuff...

And before you say anything I was wearing Sketchers years before that blond bimbo started advertising em. I really like them cos they're comfortable, I like the styles and they last forever... I've got 4 pairs. :)

Same goes for the Cats, I've never had to walk a pair in they usually fit like a glove, though I haven't worn them since I've had trouble with my leg.

FluerVanderloo said:
I don't have a pic of me in them, but these:

67614_18_lrg_a_5200.jpg

They are so much more comfortable than they look, and the only heels I own that I don't feel like I'm going to fall over in.

I heart heels.

I MUST have those!

PrincessLissa said:
I MUST have those!
Heh, I'd break my neck in them...

*Aunty remembers the distant past, many twisted ankles, blistered heels and sore toes...

Definately not for walking in. :)

And now I realise I like my knees even less than my feet! Anyway, here's a piccie of one of the pairs of boots I have.

(The one pic is really blurry)

FluerVanderloo said:
I don't have a pic of me in them, but these:

67614_18_lrg_a_5200.jpg

They are so much more comfortable than they look, and the only heels I own that I don't feel like I'm going to fall over in.

I heart heels.

As the ultimate test, I wore these shoes to work as a cashier at the school bookstore for about 6 hours. They were the most comfortable heels ever until this day.

Back