Both a love and a lifestyle

unclehobart

We bought a fridge strictly for the beer... and its always brimmed over. I might have to get a second one for the overflow of the overflow. So many varieties go through my fingers... and all to help out Tonks with her crown cap collection. I suffer for her art a 6 pack at a time. :lloyd:

You all still saving your caps?

unclehobart said:
We bought a fridge strictly for the beer... and its always brimmed over. I might have to get a second one for the overflow of the overflow. So many varieties go through my fingers... and all to help out Tonks with her crown cap collection. I suffer for her art a 6 pack at a time. :lloyd:

You all still saving your caps?

When I buy some new beer, then i'll save the caps. For the time being I still have plenty left over from that weekend. Tonks has all of them, plus the labels.

Unfortunately the selection of Mexican beers are limited to almost naught other than the most common of imports: Corona, Modelo, Dos Equis, etc. All are full of *sigh* corn *sigh* and off limits to me. Finding smaller market brews are probably impossible.

That reminds me.

1) I have a bunch o' caps I need to give you.

2) What do I owe you for the beer?

Luis G said:
Where are the mexican beers? :grumpy:

:D
I'm open to suggestions Luis... :brow:

As for beer caps, well, me and the BF are drinking more than we usually do, and I have a whole half a glass collected! *feels so proud*

my fridge! i shall be decorating it soon! :D

steve? put on a cone shaped hat and blow a noisemaker and tell yourself happy birthday.

BeardofPants said:
I'm open to suggestions Luis... :brow:

Try to buy Estrella, is a beer made in Guadalajara, it's a little bitter (or at least bitter for mexican beer standards), but no doubt it is good when you're thirsty :D

stay away from XX lager...........*pukes*

HomeLAN said:
Thanks!

How 'bout if I get v 2.0 to do the hat and noisemaker thing?
Nah, i think you should do it and videotape it. :headbang:

Besides, v 2.0 is already doing the noisemaker thing.

freako104 said:
are you allergic to corn? you should be able to find some beer that isnt corn.
Why yes, sir Eric. Corn and soy.

Corn is quite a common beer adjunct. Certainly not all have it... but the most common stuff all but assuredly does. Even the micro market is suspect depending upon the brew. I have a few ways of investigating a beer.. but it is by no means foolproof.

Oz said:
*inspects contents of the fridge*

Where is the Newcastle Brown?? :alienhuh:
that's my standard restaurant staple :nudge:
but there is some sam smith's and some old peculier in there.

tonksy said:
that's my standard restaurant staple :nudge:

*blinks* It is?.....Rob, if yer ever get tired of the tonksy, I'll have her :brow: ;) I do like to see woman of good taste :cool:

but there is some sam smith's and some old peculier in there.

Not the biggest fan of Sam Smith brews....bit watery. but theakstons old peculiar is perfectly acceptable.....more than acceptle...it's so acceptable that I once got drunk in Glasgow (many miles from here) and I still have no Idea how I made the 3hour journey home :D (it's changed since those days, different brewer took over the company....still a gorgeous beer tho')

Oz said:
*blinks* It is?.....Rob, if yer ever get tired of the tonksy, I'll have her :brow: ;) I do like to see woman of good taste :cool:
:blush: aw shucks...

oz said:
Not the biggest fan of Sam Smith brews....bit watery. but theakstons old peculiar is perfectly acceptable.....more than acceptle...it's so acceptable that I once got drunk in Glasgow (many miles from here) and I still have no Idea how I made the 3hour journey home :D (it's changed since those days, different brewer took over the company....still a gorgeous beer tho')
the sam's we have...excuse me, had was an imperial stout...not watery at all. thick and sweet.
we've been on a belgian kick recently....that and canadian beer during our vacation.

tonksy said:
the sam's we have...excuse me, had was an imperial stout...not watery at all. thick and sweet.
we've been on a belgian kick recently....that and canadian beer during our vacation.

Yeah.....just read Rob's post in another thread :d'oh:

Y'know, I don't think I've ever had their stout :eek: :ashamed:

Their bitter didn't suit me at all, so i didn't shadow their pubs after that.

Kinda fitting where you stuck the Mongoose. And people think I'm off my rocker driving 10 hours for beer.

Back