Boy scouts

Jeslek

Banned
Apparently people found a new dude to make fun off in a :gay: way. :cool: Enjoy it whoreable, its going to haunt you for a few months.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
LastLegionary said:
Apparently people found a new dude to make fun off in a :gay: way. :cool: Enjoy it whoreable, its going to haunt you for a few months.

you finally found the love of your life :p

:D

Ardsgaine

Am I too late to talk about scouting? :p

I was a Webelo and then a Boy Scout. It was okay except for the other kids...

Altron

I was Tiger, Wolf, Bear, Weblo (it stands for we'll be loyal scouts) first and second year, Boy Scout, Tenderfoot, Second Class. Now im First Class and I will be Star soon. I need two mroe Merit Badges. Im a Patrol Leader and i try to control a bunch of annoying 11yera old kids.

Aunty Em

I was too old when we finally returned to England. ;)

Was your dad in the forces too LL? I was always a tidy child - didn't like peeling potatoes. :D

Jeslek

Banned
Aunty Em said:

Was your dad in the forces too LL? I was always a tidy child - didn't like peeling potatoes. :D
For a few years yes... Air Force. His brother was Army. *giggle*

freako104

LastLegionary said:

hey LL if hes available you can go for it!! ;)

Aunty Em

LastLegionary said:
Aunty Em said:

For a few years yes... Air Force. His brother was Army. *giggle*

Until I was 18 - 2 months after he retired I deserted (left home). I'm still AWOL. :D