boy toys

kuulani

well, we have our faithful houseboy and cabana boy ... and we've recently hired a poolboy and tailor ... i'm thinking we need a butler. what do you think, greenie? nalani?

oh, indeedingly ... there's is a certain amoutn of agreeiosity that I am feeling toward this suggestization ... however, there are a few who, should I say, need not apply? ;)

:D

Sounds like a plan to me... I just hope all the ladies can agree... We'll have to put it to a vote.

Any nominees who want to be considered?

whoreable - I don't even know you - why do you presume you shouldn't apply? (pssstttt... *whispering* ....getting rid of the "mad faces" at the end of your post may increase your chances)

LL - you're already a something boy, aren't you? What's your title again? stop yer whinin' :p :D[/siz]

*notes some names*

needs to be something ... don't care what he is, he needs to be something .. and nekid all the time .. yes ... whatever his title, he needs to be nekid ...

the new dude with the beer, Bubba (is a little grossed out cause that's my brother's nickname :D) ... should we make him something so soon or make him work for it?

Cutter - he did say I was .. errmmm... ****able :blush: :headbang:

I need to know that Bubba is not an alt of essfour first.

And I concur, has to be something... I just don't know what yet. Maybe when we're done rolling around on the floor, we can come up with something. ;)

I'm thinkin that needs to be the butler. He can wear a bowtie and cuffs and nothing else!!!!!

Who is the poolboy and the tailor again btw?

I'll go ahead and decline my nomination, in advance, so you don't waste any time over me. :D

After all, I already have enough on my mind, what with humping all the women, administrating 4 sites, and downloading DBZ all at the same time :headbang:

I've always wanted to go there too, but not necessarily just because I have some free time... if you know what I mean :brow:

I thought was the pool boy......

umm, as a matter of fact i am the poolboy. *feels slightly hurt only kuulani remembered*

*pays extra special attention to her as he rolls around on floor*

*cough*

That was ME that said that!

Well, since is the pool boy I nominate Mitch to be the butler and walk around in this ADORABLE outfit! *holds up black bowtie and white shirt cuffs*

D

fury said:
I've always wanted to go there too, but not necessarily just because I have some free time... if you know what I mean :brow:
:hmm: Yeah, and you come to Ontario and drive right by! :p :D

Back