boy toys

I would like to make a nomination, if I may?

LL - I think he should be Mistress Spirit's submissive servant.

:D

yes my dear nixy you did say that, but kuulani is the one who remembered there was a poolboy first...

well, we have our faithful houseboy and cabana boy ... and we've recently hired a poolboy and tailor

but if you'll forgive me for my oversight i promise i'll make it up to you by giving you the first official lap dance from the otc poolboy :brow:

[b said:
]
but if you'll forgive me for my oversight i promise i'll make it up to you by giving you the first official lap dance from the otc poolboy :brow:

Hey , we haven't really officially met, but, um... I'd sure like one of those lap dances you are offering .... :D

Spirit said:
[b] said:

Hey , we haven't really officially met, but, um... I'd sure like one of those lap dances you are offering .... :D

I don't mind, but you have to join in the naked oily rubfest going on in the blearg... thread. So we can officially meet of course...

Do not cry LL. I would nominate you as Butler but you are already the dungeon boy.

Speaking of which, isn't it time for your weekly lock up?

:brow:

*heads down to dungeon wearing leather thong and bra, holding fuzzy handcuffs and a whip*

*hangs Do NOT Disturb sign on the door on her way down*

Nixy said:
Do not cry LL. I would nominate you as Butler but you are already the dungeon boy.

Speaking of which, isn't it time for your weekly lock up?

:brow:

*heads down to dungeon wearing leather thong and bra, holding fuzzy handcuffs and a whip*

*hangs Do NOT Disturb sign on the door on her way down*
:brow2: Can we bring guests too? How about PuterTutor? :brow:

:eek:

You are in competition with Puter Tutor!!!!!

If you don't want me I'm sure the Cabana Boy, House Boy or Pool Boy will!!!!! (I'd say Tailor too but I'm not sure who that is......)

Now you're talkin!!

*rushes to dungeon being sure to close the door behind her*

LastLegionary said:
:brow2: Can we bring guests too? How about PuterTutor? :brow:

PuterTutor is the cabana boy ... he's too busy at the moment fetching my dirink :cocktail:

HomeLAN was the original poolboy, but had to decline, and filled in for him rather nicely. Gato is always the original houseboy. The tailor is Squigg. He's making me my own "Emporer's New Clothes". Does that clear things up? :D

Back