Bread

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
There are SO many different kinds of bread available today. I have one kind of bread that I tried once and really liked so now I always get this one kind. It's safe (I know I like it) and it's good for me. I eat Country Harvest 100% Whole Grain bread with Sunflower and Flax. What kind of bread do you eat?

HomeLAN said:
I'm back on a low-carb diet.

[soup nazi] No bread for you! [/soup nazi]

:(

What's the point of being miserably healthy and still having your greatest risk to life unchanged??? So how much do oil changes in the Magnum cost, anyhow?

Panera Bread has the bestest sourdough baguette. Since leaving teh west, where San Francisco brand sourdough is available, I've been palletly challenged.

As for a daily bread, Aunt Millies Hearth Whole Grain is tasty.

None of it beats home made though.

Gonz said:
Panera Bread has the bestest sourdough baguette. Since leaving teh west, where San Francisco brand sourdough is available, I've been palletly challenged.

As for a daily bread, Aunt Millies Hearth Whole Grain is tasty.

None of it beats home made though.

I can't believe Gonz just said "bestest" :lloyd:

Oh, and homemade bread is SO GOOD but I gain weight just looking at it...

forgot to answer for myself.

The bread at Upper Canada historical village. And I'll put that up against anyone.

Pumpernickel, fresh from the oven with butter melting into it. Like SnP though, cornbread's always a good choice for me too.

Store bought is either anything at all from the Buns Master Bakery around the corner, or anything Country Harvest. I really like their Oats and Honey one.

Homemade is the best though.

Oroweat Oatnut

web%20oatnut1.jpg

For sandwiches, I stick with jewish rye. But I'll eat any kind of bread, love focaccia, sourdough and cornbread too.

The smell of freshly baked banana walnut bread is still hanging around the place. Just baked two loaves a few hours ago. I doubled the amount of banana and walnut so it's more cake-like than bread-like.

I can start the diet next week.

Back