Breakfast in bed

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
So 8:30 in the morning we hear dishes and flatware being moved around, no screaming, no bleeding, so we don't budge from the warm bed.

it continues, so we ask avery wtf? (well not in those words)

we get the answer "I am making you breakfast" our hearts speed up, cold sweat appears..it was only cereal, with milk (not cream..it could happen)

very good cereal, it was good and sweet of him....

now we just have to teach him to go to tim hortons.

greenfreak said:
Huh? Did I miss something here? Paul, are you talking about Leslie's son Avery?

I am guessing you missed something....yes I am talking Leslies son avery.

did you miss the whole we live together thing?

SouthernN'Proud said:
Evidently. They seem to also be sharing the Cocoa Puffs.
Yeah...I hear that she's Coco for Coco Puffs!

Still awaiting pics of:
post-move chaos :D
1st family supper
Pillow fight
1st trial by jury

all those great family pics :)

I do not like Cocoa Puffs. It was Quaker Harvest Crunch. He knew my favourite. :eyemouth:

We've been giving him crap every day for waking us up at 6, 6:30. So essentially with this breakfast in bed thing, we got played to get out of bed and be happy about it. He's smarter than the average bear.

A.B.Normal said:
Odd considering his Mom believed it "was" Harvest Crunch,did he also happen to have swept the floors. :winkkiss:
so now that I can't ever eat Harvest Crunch again...

*puke*

I'm partial to Very Berry Cheerios right now. I've become a label reader and it's actually better in a lot of ways than Special K. Some of these so-called healthy cereals are outrageous.

paul_valaru said:
I am guessing you missed something....yes I am talking Leslies son avery.

did you miss the whole we live together thing?

Be careful, dude. The little guy is planning something. Be afraid. Be very afraid. :D

DUDE, I had a dream last night...Chris and I came to visit you guys and Les was IN one of those wire type garbage cans you see in the park puking due to drinking some sour milk...she later came out looking suprisingly clean for having been puking in a garbage can and Paul filled up the milk jug (between the bag and jug) with cold water...to fix the milk?, everyone was calling Paul "George" cause he decided new life new name...and Avery was telling EVERYONE that he wanted hair like them...it was funny cause it was making the claim he idolizes Paul cause he wants the same hair kinda...well...you know. And there was a big ol street party going on and we all sat inside and talked and missed the whole damn thing!

Back