Bristol Palin now 'single mom'

MrBishop

WASILLA, Alaska—Levi Johnston and Bristol Palin, the teenage daughter of Gov. Sarah Palin, have broken off their engagement, he said Wednesday, about 2 1/2 months after the couple had a baby.

Johnston, 19, told The Associated Press that he and 18-year-old Bristol Palin mutually decided "a while ago" to end their relationship. He declined to elaborate as he stood outside his family's home in Wasilla, about 40 miles north of Anchorage.

He also said some details of the breakup, rumors of which had been swirling on the Internet, were inaccurate.

Bristol Palin said in a statement that she was devastated about a report on Star magazine's Web site that quoted Levi's sister, Mercede, as saying Bristol "makes it nearly impossible" to visit the teenagers' infant son, Tripp. The baby was born Dec. 27.

Well..that didn't last long.

i wonder what constitutes "a while ago" for those two. maybe, what, three or four days?

they had to break up. turns out they were not cousins, so obviously the relationship would not ultimately be accepted by the local villagers.

on the positive side, it's also been reported that the child is surprisingly intelligent, and already able to cook small batches of methamphetamine successfully.

looked like a soap opera from the beginning.

Playing elitist while practicing a broken moral system, just doesn't look good.

Its tough to have a relationship when the press is in your bed trying to dig up anything they can; and making up what they can't. If these two were Hollywood Liberals they would be vaunted.

If they were Hollywood Liberals who were repeatedly trotted out on stage by a brain damaged vice presidential candidate and the boy had a "bristol" tattoo on his finger they would be treated exactly the same way if not worse.

I like your "blame the media" attempt though. That was funny.

It's a conspiracy! :rofl3:

No there's just a bunch of nitwit Palin followers that are far too interested in whatever goes on with her.

It actually isn't news. What it is is a veiled attack on her mother by proxy.

you've make about 94 posts in the last six minutes that were attacks on obama by proxy.

here's a challenge sir broken_record - post a new thread that brings up a NEW (for you) topic. so no global warming, no stupid liberals, no obama gonna git your mama, none of that shit.

you've make about 94 posts in the last six minutes that were attacks on obama by proxy.

here's a challenge sir broken_record - post a new thread that brings up a NEW (for you) topic. so no global warming, no stupid liberals, no obama gonna git your mama, none of that shit.

You're joking, right?

It actually isn't news. What it is is a veiled attack on her mother by proxy.
Nah...this is merely the repercussions of using your family as a political tool.

Bristol got her 15 minutes of fame... here's the counter-balance.

Here ya go:

http://www.otcentral.com/forum/showthread.php?p=626977#post626977

All my own words outta my fertile little mind on something I know from hands on experience.

Ya happy now? I can, if you wish, post even more boring and inconsequential subjects.

Bristol Bashing Reflects The Left’s Ongoing Fear of Her Mother

332346485v5_350x350_Front.jpg

Back