• o2

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • t-mobile

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • vodaphone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ris

just so this board isn't the north american discussion show :)

which mobi provider you use?

it's pretty tight i think, orange are fairly huge, t-mobi have only recently entered the market [german telecoms company] but are big as well. o2 are making inroads and have a good base as it is the rebadged bt cellnet area.
vodaphone can afford to sponsor man united so 'nuff said there :D

it's vodafone. (i worked for them for a whole week)

i signed up for genie just after they launched, before they got sucked back into the o2 fold. fantastic contract deal - £10/month with unlimited free texts.

Jerrek said:
nambit said:
(i worked for them for a whole week)
You don't say mate, a whole, entire, like, weeeek?!

yup, a whole week. was in the summer after i finished my a levels. the agency pulled me from there and sent me off to this other place; a mobile phone manufacturer...

it's scary how much power you can get when you're basically an incompetant kid just out of school... my job at voda was to decide what should be done with people who hadn't paid thier bills. went from sending a letter through sending a nasty letter right up to sending the bailifs in. just had to poke around in the records then click a button...

voda pretty much owns the town i grew up in, something like 13,000 employees there. everyone ends up working for them at some point.

t-mobile has taken over Ben....a dutch company...seems like we're getting invaded by the brits around here :D

Orange, through 3 phones now.
Cost me £50 to upgrade from a Nokia 8210 to the SonyEricsson T-65. Get a years insurance for that too which means if I lose it in a pub or break it I can get a replacement :)
I think some of the deals being offered by T-Mobile are getting them a lot of Uk customers at the moment.

Back