Bryan Adams shot!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Rocker Bryan Adams shot at on bike while riding through London street

LONDON (CP) - Bryan Adams was shot with an airgun as he rode a motorbike through London, the BBC reports.

The singer told BBC Radio 2 that he felt a "jolt on my back. Later on, I found out that I'd been shot with an air-rifle. It was the weirdest thing." He found a hole in his biker jacket. "It was a bit weird," said the Kingston, Ont., born singer. "I hope it doesn't happen to anyone else." Adams, whose guitar ballads shot him to international musical fame in the 1980s, said it was unlikely that he had been the intended targeted seeing as his identity was obscured.

"We had our helmets on, somebody goofing off I guess," he said.

sorry...but...

:rofl3:

Never understood how people get so negative about an entertainer that they want them dead? :retard:

Could've been worse. He could've been cut with a knife... :D (sorry Na, but that line was begging to be said... )

Gato_Solo said:
Could've been worse. He could've been cut with a knife... :D (sorry Na, but that line was begging to be said... )

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:blank: Nope, I'm ok, sorry.

Oh hell.

:rofl: :rofl:

In other news.....versions of "When You Love Someone" are overrun by "When You Shot Someone" among P2P networks...

An AIRGUN???? :banghead:

I litterally drop the tool in my hand to change the radio station on the walkman when one of his songs come on. :eek6:

Back