Busted.....

Kruz

we wondered how ALL the birds keep getting out of there cages.. then
We Got the escape artist on video.. she would go to ALL the cages and set her people free.. :D
she is a real goof :evilcool:
peaches is the one opening the cage, (goffin cockatoo). simba is the one being let out (african grey).. then she would fly to the others and do the same thing :lol2:

ESCAPE VIDEO

chcr

Too cute for words
1. Are you sure they aren't planning a coup?

2. Tonight, we try to take over the world!!!! (narf, narf)

That was hilarious, Kruz. Thanks. :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
There's only one thing to do for that, Kruz...Sorry to say this, but those birds deserve the KFC treatment. :grinyes: That way you'll insure that it doesn't happen again. ;)

Rose

Gato_Solo said:
There's only one thing to do for that, Kruz...Sorry to say this, but those birds deserve the KFC treatment. :grinyes: That way you'll insure that it doesn't happen again. ;)

That's horrible to say, Gato! *lol* :brush:

Digital

Gato_Solo said:

Now that's a $2,000 meal!

BlurOfSerenity

i was talking to Nihilistic and it went like this! :

me: "peachypotamus" XD
nil: oh god
nil: where did you hear that
nil: my dad didnt post pictures of the birds did he -.-

and i laughed. a lot :D

unclehobart

Face it... when you pay $1000 bucks for a bird... you get $1000 crafty mind. I'm shocked she hasn't hotwired the car yet.

Kruz

Gato_Solo said:

This was the reaction I got when I said KFC to them...... :D
KFC VIDEO

Kruz

ash r said:
i was talking to Nihilistic and it went like this! :

me: "peachypotamus" XD
nil: oh god
nil: where did you hear that
nil: my dad didnt post pictures of the birds did he -.-

and i laughed. a lot :D

He's lucky I diden't post a certan pic of him..... would have been "Really" embarising :swing:

chcr

Too cute for words
Kruz said:
He's lucky I diden't post a certan pic of him..... would have been "Really" embarising :swing:
It's a parent's first duty to embarass their children whenever possible (or at least whenever it's amusing. :lol: )

Let's see 'em. :D

tonksy

that's outstanding! :D
what's it like to have so many?
i've always liked other peoples birds but have been leery of the mess they make.

Kruz

tonksy said:
that's outstanding! :D
what's it like to have so many?
i've always liked other peoples birds but have been leery of the mess they make.
It's like having a house full of 2 year olds......