But the surge is not working, has not worked, and will not work ... um .. yeah

You know what's funny? Watching you pin all your hopes for vindication on the surge.

Is there any possibility that you could put into words the reason why there seems to be a desire for not wanting the surge to work??

'Cos it sure as hell appears that way.

Why would anyone root for the terrorists?? What is the deal with that?? Seriously. I know you're not one to be for a loss for words. You must have your finger on the lib pulse.

:shrug:

Is there any possibility that you could put into words the reason why there seems to be a desire for not wanting the surge to work??

'Cos it sure as hell appears that way.

It's cause you have a funny way of thinking. I could give a crap about the surge. It's just a stalling tactic to drag this bullshit out longer. I don't want us to waste any more time, money, and lives on this farce in Iraq.

The entire thing is a face based on lies. Iraq was no threat to us, we have no business being there. The Prime Minister wants us out, the Iraqi people want us out, the American people want us out, the soldiers want us out.

Could you put into words why you think we should ignore all of them?

Why would anyone root for the terrorists?? What is the deal with that?? Seriously.

You would be the one rooting for the terrorists since the Iraq war has increased terrorism. If we wanted to fight terrorism we sure as hell wouldn't have invaded Iraq since it was hardly the hotbed.

So tell me, why are you rooting for the terrorists? What the deal?

Exactly, you gotta wonder why Cerise would you use such a rhetoric filled weak argument like "rooting for the terrorists" when it can be so easily turned against her with actual facts.

Seems silly to not discuss real things, but I suppose that's all she has.

The entire thing is a face based on lies. Iraq was no threat to us, we have no business being there. The Prime Minister wants us out, the Iraqi people want us out, the American people want us out, the soldiers want us out.

Then why won't Congress get us out?

Then why won't Congress get us out?

saving your countries reputation by trying to clean up the mess they caused.

It sucks that they went there in the first place, it would have been worse to just pack up and leave after causing such upheavels.

Back