Cabo Wabo Tequila

tonks said:
a captain morgan lollipop? yummmmmmy! hey, and it's almost egg nog time!

It is! I'm a big fan of eggnog.......food and booze in one cup. Prolly the greatest time saver ever invented :lloyd:

egg nog is a huge deal in my husbands family. you should see the amount of hooch that goes into a batch of the stuff. and it's thick as meringue. but i swear it is the most heavenly concoction i've ever tasted......which is a good thing because christmas with all those people calls for a heavy dose of liquid who gives a fuck.

Its a funny thing... My dad doesn't drink much... just the odd dinner wine. I always thought my mom was a tea toadler until I saw a 1.75 of jack daniels in her cabinet when I was 28. She procliamed 'oh yeah' ... I love the stuff. I go through a few gallons a year. I guess Im blind half the time with preconceptions about my own family.

i hate it when my mom drinks. she acts like such a....blonde, i suppose. it's painful to watch. but she can put back the wine. white zinfindel....practicly blasphemy, i you ask me. that's not wine.....it's like a wine cooler, or something. but if it's a special occasion (like friday) she'll drink kahlua....straight. i could gag. i like kahlua but- shit!- mix it with something so i am not reminisant of robotussin.

She doesn't get drunk at all. Thats why I never noticed.

I on the other hand am a happy drunk.

If you think i'm a funny quirk sober.. watch out... I'm Buster-fucking-Keaton drunk.

as for teh worm...not sure why off hand but Mezcal still does. It's the only reason to buy that crap.

Back