Can life get ANY better?!

well, if the footy thing is a good thing, then :headbang:

and good luck with the lady friend ;) that's going well is it?
is that the spanish french welsh one?

no, it's not the "foreign" one - i think she's got a boyfriend after all.

my lady friend is a friend of a friend, and we get on very well :) she's called Emma and she's doing a nursing degree in Coventry. she's coming up in 8 days for the weekend :beerbang: can't wait :D

man, that footy result is one hell of an important result. gonna wear my Sheffield Wednesday shirt all day now :D

Jon

lol @ PT :D

unfortunately i can't do that - i'm fragile at the moment... then again, we did have sex 7 times in 24 hours, which considering i'd only done it 6 times in my life before is pretty damn good :)

another thing... you don't realise how expensive somethings are until you have to buy 'em do you? :D

:wink2: Good Job Mate!!!!

Emma, damn I love that name. Why do I love that name so much.

Luis G said:
ohhh, does she bring her nurse uniform??

:grinyes: looks damn good too :D

Q said:
Jon...You little trollop

:rofl:

well, I'm not rushing a thing, but she seems really into me, and I like her a hell of a lot too. I didn't think I liked her at first, but as soon as we met on the platform at Coventry station, it was as though something clicked, and we got on from the word go. :)

Watch this space...

Jon

EDIT: She's just sent me a text message... "Everything smells of you and I'm missing you already. I slept in your t-shirt last night... ;) xxx"

Game on, methinks... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Jon said:
She's just sent me a text message... "Everything smells of you and I'm missing you already. I slept in your t-shirt last night... xxx"

You lucky sumbitch. :D :headbang:

PT said:
You lucky sumbitch.

Indeedy. I can't get over HOW lucky, hehe :)

nalani said:
... very positive .. very, very positive ... you must be ... hella good!

I must be :D She woke me up at 3:30am for "a cuddle".

[homer]mmm...middle-of-the-night snuggling...[/homer]

lol i don't think i'll be getting that shirt back anytime in the future! :rofl2:

you know what? i think i'm smitten as well :) she's fantastic, and i love being with her already :love: she's sent me loads of text messages, hehe, including one that says "can i call you mine yet?"

awww :D i so enjoy this :beerbang:

*twirls on head*

....when are we gonna see pics of your little love muffin??

Back