Can life get ANY better?!

hehe cheers mate :) i walked past highfield road stadium while i was down there on Wednesday and i thought "i wonder when Wednesday are playing them next..." :D

she's coming up on the 14th, so I'll get some pictures of us then :)

sat 15th march owls v ipswich :D

man, i wish i had the time and money to nab some tickets and meet you there. if your missus is up on the 14th then there's no chance of you making the game anyway - them terrace steps will feel awful painful ;)

yeah i know - would've been wicked :) i'll probably be at the Trafford Centre all day so the only way i'll get to know the score is by text and WAP :D

if i were you i'd complain about that last match - they had a great game but you still scored more ;) :D :D

hiyaaaaaaa, this is jons love muffin speaking.lol. just like to say hi, and that im as smitten as he is, just goin to hav a quickie, so we'll speak to u all soon xxx

greetings jonslovemuffin :wave:

i'd like to add 1-0 to the blue army ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sorry mate, hope you stay up and all but the three points are much needed for the play-offs :D

Damn. A woman that can drag him away from OTC. When do we get pics of her, Jon?

Jon said:
well, I'm not rushing a thing,

How the hell did you manage 7 times in 24 hours if you're not rushing? Add in sleeping, snuggling, and required position changes, you'd barely manage to get one finished before the flag went up on the next round.

Back