Can psychics really see the past/future?

I can. I can tell you your own, personal, future for the low, low cost of only $100 measly USD.
I can see mine, also. No cash forthcoming. :D

Professur said:
Real psychics don't make a spectacle of themselves.

I'm not at all sure that real psychics exist, although I admit the possibility. I've always thought that if someone had real psychic ability, they'd be stupid to tell anyone.

paul_valaru said:
see teh past, why not?

Physics can already see the past. If you look at an object 100,000 light-years away, what your really seeing is what happened there 100,000 years ago.

Edit: Oh yeah, no such thing as destiny or predestination, It is impossible to know that which has not yet happened.

chcr said:
Edit: Oh yeah, no such thing as destiny or predestination, It is impossible to know that which has not yet happened.

unless scientific cause and effect is a reality and can be understood one day... jury is still out on that

but certainly not yet

Mare said:
Nostradamus....

well he wrote very very obscure stanzas about he future, so anything that happens can fit into into what he wrote with a little squeezing and bending

I've always thought that most "stage" fortune tellers and psychics are frauds... but I do believe that there are the "real deal" out there... some frauds may even be slightly "real" so that has spured them on to make a living from it... "slightly sensitive" so to speak.

Such slightly sensitives use set questions and statements that can relate to most people... very open ended... like...

"There has been an experience of pain"

That could be emotional, physical, psychological... yours, a friends, lovers etc... Narrow it down a bit!!!!

Fortune tellers that you invite to the home simply read your house... to know you! You have all your possessions, photos, tastes there laid out for them to utilise!

Same with stage artists they can read your clothing picking up on visual clues... most are excellent readers of body language, expression... such an ability is still a gift though...

Friends have often said that I could be "slightly sensitive" in that way.

brownjenkins said:
unless scientific cause and effect is a reality and can be understood one day... jury is still out on that

but certainly not yet
I disagree. Some events may become more predictable, but predicting, for instance, one persons future? Too many unknowns, too many variables.

paul_valaru said:
well he wrote very very obscure stanzas about he future, so anything that happens can fit into into what he wrote with a little squeezing and bending
:D

chcr said:
I disagree. Some events may become more predictable, but predicting, for instance, one persons future? Too many unknowns, too many variables.

i agree... just pointing out that it is not necessarily "impossible"... just not
possible for us at this moment ;)

brownjenkins said:
i agree... just pointing out that it is not necessarily "impossible"... just not
possible for us at this moment ;)

And that's what we disagree about. As far as I'm concerned, some things are, and will always remain, impossible.

brownjenkins said:
can't argue with that... the only reason i can think of why i still watch the red sox :banghead:

Hey, you could be StopLaughing and be a Cubs fan. :D

waltz1982 I'd sure love to have you come back and post some more of your impressions.

Back