Can you guess

AlphaTroll said:
Well....I know you were in my dreams last night (very...very freaky. Dude the FRO so does not suite you!!!), there were no palm trees, but there sure were a few stoned Llamas :shrug:

Ooohh...I like freaky...:brow:...but seeing as though I share a tent with 11 other men, such things are reserved strictly for dreams. :winkkiss:

BTW...I'm not in Africa, and every day I sleep quite peacefully through the gunfire in the distance because I know my M-16 (presciousss) is under my bed, and a fully loaded magazine is strapped to the stock.

Gonz: :rofl: There's a Monty Python skit hiding in there somewhere...I just know it.

Gato: Just wondering - do the guys in combat situations regularly suffer from wet dreams and such?

AlphaTroll said:
Gonz: :rofl: There's a Monty Python skit hiding in there somewhere...I just know it.

Gato: Just wondering - do the guys in combat situations regularly suffer from wet dreams and such?

Not that I've heard...although there are stories of bedwetting when a bullet comes by real close. :nerd:

Well I was once told that quys in combat situations often got hard-ons etc, probably due to the adrenaline or some such shit. But then they sometimes suffer from impotence after they've been to war because of post traumatic stress. Was just wondering whether or not there was any thruth to it.

Are you in the closet?

AlphaTroll said:
Well I was once told that quys in combat situations often got hard-ons etc, probably due to the adrenaline or some such shit. But then they sometimes suffer from impotence after they've been to war because of post traumatic stress. Was just wondering whether or not there was any thruth to it.

Haven't heard diddly about impotence. Hard-ons, either. When the shit really hits the fan, you do get quite an adrenalin rush, though. Besides...anybody claiming to get torpid over combat is either a liar or a lunatic...

AT said:
Are you in the closet?

:confused: The closet? Nope. I'm straight.

Gato_Solo said:
Haven't heard diddly about impotence. Hard-ons, either. When the shit really hits the fan, you do get quite an adrenalin rush, though. Besides...anybody claiming to get torpid over combat is either a liar or a lunatic...

I figured it sounded a bit strange. I know that some men die with hard-ons, for instance Shaka Zulu used to impale his impis if they stepped over the line & engaged in adulturous sex. They all died with a helluva erection & had an orgasm before death. I suspect that had more to do with the stimulation of the prostate when the pole was inserted in their backsides than with excitement of battle.

I do think there is some truth to the impotency bit though - I have seen a documentary recently about human sexual behaviour and among other thing impotence was raised and they mentioned stress and post traumatic stress as factors.

:confused: The closet? Nope. I'm straight.

Never doubted it for a minute pookie ;)

Apparently your complaint about the senior NCO got yer butt transferred out fast and furious.

Gunfire? Palms?

hmm...
So how is Korea, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Diego Gracia, Los Angeles?

pakistan, afganistan, iran, turkey... my back yard... well it feels like a 40 degree difference at night!

Interestingly enough, my location is now declassified. Something to do with sharing our location with the host countries new air force, which we just created. I'm in Baghdad IAP, Iraq...not a bad place, really. If it weren't for the insurgents, this place would be quite livable. So far, no attacks since I've arrived. The last one was late last year...

Back