Canada folk & Northerners!

Then stay in Chicago, Wisconsin doesn't want you! ;) (When I was young I livedin Wisconsin...there is an irrational hatred of Chicagoans there)

I miss the fishing up there, though. Mmm, rainbow trout. Not much nature around here, where the square footage of the roads outnumber the rivers/forests about a million to one within a 50 mile radius.

...there's where the "hatred" comes in. but the wisconsinites take it to an unhealthy level. especailly around lake geneva and the dells.

Nope. Snow pants, snow suit. Once upon a time, I'd be searching for Skidoo suit. Back when we were kids that's what they called the one piece snow suit. I'd kill to find one today under $400.

I've got a sweet ass Skidoo suit from like...20 or more years ago...it was my Dad's and it kicks ass!

And it's ACTUALLY made by Bombardier :D

I've never been to the Dells. I generally dislike amusement parks and stuff like that as they're usually overpriced IMO. I was at Platteville once (Bears training camp) and it seemed so desolate to me, even with the Bears there. At least it didn't cost much and was fun to watch. Granted the Bears were bad then (unlike now, woohoo!), but still...

Then again, a drive down I-57 to Champaign requires double the average caffeine intake, it's almost one long solid cornfield.

I've got a sweet ass Skidoo suit from like...20 or more years ago...it was my Dad's and it kicks ass!

And it's ACTUALLY made by Bombardier :D

Is it a particularly ornate Skidoo suit? Or does it have more of a plane appearance?

I've never been to the Dells. I generally dislike amusement parks and stuff like that as they're usually overpriced IMO. I was at Platteville once (Bears training camp) and it seemed so desolate to me, even with the Bears there. At least it didn't cost much and was fun to watch. Granted the Bears were bad then (unlike now, woohoo!), but still...

Then again, a drive down I-57 to Champaign requires double the average caffeine intake, it's almost one long solid cornfield.

I was at a Bears training camp at UW-P in 1988 (I think), saw Jim McMahon ride by on a moped very fast and he looked very pissed off. When we got home we knew why....he had just been traded to San Diego.

Back