Canadaistan, under attack?

HomeLAN said:
BTW, a big congrats to the major Canadian muslim groups for loudly and publicly condemning these twits.

Apparently, your muslim leaders are a hell of a lot smarter and reasonable than ours.
Condemned only because they were not up to standards. Hmph.

Anyone notice two major changes in this story over past, similar, incidents?

1)You must actively search, in many stories, to determine that these terrorists were indeed radicals Muslims (there, now google will ignore this story)

2)The Middle East is now code-worded as Southeast Asia.

And I think that's a good thing.

Instead of our newspapers continuing with gratuitous bashing of a religion and inciting of hate, we can again focus our attention where it really belongs, not on the religion, but on the ACTUAL criminals/mini-militias/insane people/gangs/organized crime groups/financiers of such.

OK, when 2000 pissed off muslims come to bomb your CN Tower, we'll tell you to stop profiling.

No matter how often they tell us...it is not a religion of peace. It can be-just not yet.

Absolutely. In fact, just about everything in the house can be a part of the bomb making process. Its just a matter of knowing how. I can show you how to make brownies that are da bomb.

And with those words, you just triggered a CIA watch. Congrats. 'specially since you'll soon have canadian license plates in your driveway. Brilliant thinking.

unclehobart said:
Absolutely. In fact, just about everything in the house can be a part of the bomb making process. Its just a matter of knowing how. I can show you how to make brownies that are da bomb.

Sorry... a 37-year-old white guy can't pull off "da bomb." :D

Professur said:
And with those words, you just triggered a CIA watch. Congrats. 'specially since you'll soon have canadian license plates in your driveway. Brilliant thinking.
Now I REALLY wish I could go to the BBQ :(

Back