Canada's worst driver 4

GrandCaravanSE

OMG gramtical errors, INKY are you having a fit or what? i am only saying this because you hate the way i spell and type things.

chcr

Too cute for words
OMG gramtical errors, INKY are you having a fit or what? i am only saying this because you hate the way i spell and type things.

Inky's a journalist. When you go to college for shit like that they really expect you to do it correctly. I, on the other hand, just do it because I think it's important to know how (always excepting typos and senility :lol: ).

Inkara1

correct the sentance.
Correct the sentence.

You're welcome. :D

As for your first sentence, I would need to know how many dead sons there are before knowing where to place the apostrophe. Copy editors are supposed to read the story before writing the headline, and within the story would be the info on the number of dead sons.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Correct the sentence.

You're welcome. :D

As for your first sentence, I would need to know how many dead sons there are before knowing where to place the apostrophe. Copy editors are supposed to read the story before writing the headline, and within the story would be the info on the number of dead sons.

ur write!!!

A.B.Normal

Woman charged with careless driving after crashing while eating bowl of cereal
WOODSTOCK, Ont. - Drivers have heard it's dangerous to drive while using a cellphone.

But now police are warning about the hazards of grabbing breakfast behind the wheel.

Ontario Provincial Police responded Friday to a single-vehicle crash and found a young woman covered in milk and cereal.

Police say the 21-year-old woman was trying to eat cereal with a bowl and spoon while driving in icy conditions on Highway 7 in Wellington County when she lost control and crashed into guide posts.

Louise Light is charged with careless driving.

Police say the woman was not hurt, but she was embarrassed.

:cuss:

Sharky

Police say the 21-year-old woman was trying to eat cereal with a bowl and spoon while driving in icy conditions on Highway 7 in Wellington County when she lost control and crashed into guide posts.

"You can't fix stupid."
- Ron White

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Sweet episode last night. They finally threw someone out ... not graduated, not rehabilitated, and not gonna drive for them any longer. Grandma the drunkard was tossed, with instructions from all the instructors (and the host) to give up her license and stop driving. The host wouldn't even get into the car with her on a closed course. Turns out she lied on the application form, giving herself a clean bill of health when she suffers from angina. Took an attack during one of the challenges. After that, both the professional driving instructor and the cop stated in session that they had a legal obligation to alert the authorities (finally) about her. Disgustingly enough, when she left the show, she said that she'd still drive.

The addendum on at the end of the show (rerun, may have been added after the original broadcast) she sent the show an email.

"just to let you know, thanks to being on your stupid show, I have lost my license"

Professur

Well, Canada`s worst driver was as awful as I expected. The Crier was the last graduate ... although I only saw minimal improvement. The blind import was still totally imcompetent, and still was wanting to drive without glasses. But the winner (loser) was the Rager ... even though she'd far better road skills than the last 4 grads ... she just had no self control. But then, what do you expect from a fake tan wanna be fashion plate from the big city of Medicine Hat Alberta. I did totally enjoy watching her suddenly realize just how backwater she really is as she drove down a Toronto street and saw people even freakier than herself just hanging about unnoticed.

I will say one thing about this show ... for every person who makes it on, the person at the DMV who granted their license needs to be fired. Holy hell, one girl has only been in the country 7 years, hasn't had new glasses in 10 (so her eyes were bad already) but still got a license.