Canadian cigarette labels are the best.

Actually, she offered me a cigarette last time I saw her :p

I did not smoke before she started, and if she said I should stop, I'll do that without hesitation.

Kissing a guy who has been smoking is the nastiest thing ever.

Before anyone starts with the "it's your mind" garbage: I have kissed a guy who I had no clue had been smoking, I knew he used to smoke like 2 years ago and quit. Then I kissed him and i coudl taste smoke. Turns out he had a bad few days and had a few smokes to help him get through. He had smoked the day before and had brushed his teeth already and I coudl STILL taste it! Now, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that. I will NOT allow myself to get close to anyone to smokes because the hurt is too much when they get cancer or something. I think it is everyone's personal choice to smoke and if someone needs to smoke once in awhile to keep calm or something that is cool I will still be close with them but not a regualr smoker.

Yeah I an only imagine how it must taste like. I was just thinking now.. um, it is probably not good for you either if a girl is giving you head and she is a heavy smoker. :sick:

used to smoke, non-smoker girls i had were always complaining about my "smoke breath" :sick:

Gonz said:
jusy when I start to like you
This could end up starting a disturbing trend, Gonz. Lately, everyone's starting to like LL, if you know what I mean :eek:

Used to smoke, but then I quit. Don't like the smell at all now - nevermind what it does to my sinuses. Gettin old I guess.

Don't see what good those warnings are going to do. I've never heard of anyone who went to buy a pack of cigs only to read the warning label and gasp "What, these are bad for me!!! I never would have guessed!!!" Duh.

25 cigarettes? Y'all get 25 cigarettes per pack???!!!

sunuvabitch, we are getting ripped off out here! :grumpy:

*changing the subject so no one notices I only care that Canadians get 5 more cigs per pack than we do*

I smoke ... but I don't like the smell of smoke .. weird, huh?

warning labels aren't put there for the benefit of the consumer ... they're put there for the protection of the company ...

Janimal said:
Don't see what good those warnings are going to do. I've never heard of anyone who went to buy a pack of cigs only to read the warning label and gasp "What, these are bad for me!!! I never would have guessed!!!" Duh.

:lol: You mean these ciggys won't make me look cool? :cool:

nalani said:
25 cigarettes? Y'all get 25 cigarettes per pack???!!!

sunuvabitch, we are getting ripped off out here! :grumpy:

when you pay what they pay, you'd expect 25 too

Back