Candy

greenfreak said:
Putting me near a supply of chocolate is dangerous. Any chocolate, I eat it all. Chocolate mixed with caramel or with peanut butter is almost impossible for me to resist.

As far as candy goes, I don't eat it much. But Werther's butterscotch is amazing, as are cream-savers.
So I bet you'll think I'm a real stinker for putting this in front of your eyes, huh? :D

attachment.php

How's that, Inky. There's hardly any chocolate there at all. Just a thin shell. Hardly worth the mention, really.

Y'see, the Bible was written in Greek and Hebrew. Sometimes words don't translate perfectly. So in the Bible, when they mention being fed manna from heaven, I am convinced they really meant...

BABY RUTH!!

I could eat my weight in Baby Ruths. In a pinch, a Reese's cup, Snickers, or Hershey with almonds will do though.

nalani said:
KitKat .. definitely KitKat ..

i eat all the chocolate around the sides of the wafer first, then the top (if it's not too melted) .. then i eat each wafer layer one-by-one ...

so, i'm a freak .. :p ... i love KitKat

i don't do that to kit kat, but i do it with oh Henry

Professur said:
I thought I was the only one who did that. How do you like the kitkat chunky max bars?

I haven't tried that one yet .. my son has and he says he prefers KitKat the way it's supposed to be - in small wafers LOL. What's your take on it?

Professur said:
I thought I was the only one who did that. How do you like the kitkat chunky max bars?

i *just* tried it .. i can't believe i'm gonna say this about chocolate but i don't like it. well, not that i don't like it .. it's like bad sex. Sex is usually good, even when it's not .. the big kat is just ... well ... like some sexual experiences, it's just .. too much, too soon .. and doesn't leave you wanting more :D

I tried the new KitKat. I don't like it. :sick: It's not right.

I have a kid here keeps coming over to show me he can blow bubbles. But he can't. I see a big glob of gum in his mouth and then I get a shower of slobber all over me. Heeeeeeeeeeeelp! :(

PEACH RINGS!
TWIZZLERS!

i have tmj, so those really suck for it, they make my jaw hurt pretty bad sometimes, but i still eat them.

i also like take-5 bars. they've got pretzels and caramel and peanut butter and chocolate, and... i think something else, and they rule.

and kitkat :) i just pick them apart layer by layer, though.

and reese's peanut butter cups!!! one of my all time favorites! i like to eat the bottom off first, and eat the top last.

sometimes there's nothing like a good old milk chocolate hershey's bar.

Mare said:
my favorite...........[Whatchamacallits]

Mine too! :cool:

They put the giant size Whachamacallits in the vending machine in the cafeteria. Evil bastards. Those things are highly addictive.

There have been huge bowls of Halloween candy set out all over the place at work since last week. Bite-size Baby Ruths and Snickers, Smarties, strawberry-cream-filled chocolates, Milky Way caramels, SweeTarts, Milk Duds, etc. etc. I had to let my belt out a notch yeterday. :rolleyes:

Twizzlers. We got the boy a new bike today, and the bastards had the gigant-o bag of Twizzlers at the register. Resistance was futile.

*puts on Motorcycle helmet and iron jock

ash r said:
PEACH RINGS!
TWIZZLERS!

i have tmj, so those really suck for it, they make my jaw hurt pretty bad sometimes, but i still eat them.

i also like take-5 bars. they've got pretzels and caramel and peanut butter and chocolate, and... i think something else, and they rule.

and kitkat :) i just pick them apart layer by layer, though.

and reese's peanut butter cups!!! one of my all time favorites! i like to eat the bottom off first, and eat the top last.

sometimes there's nothing like a good old milk chocolate hershey's bar.

Too Many blowJobs.

*peepwall*

HomeLAN said:
Twizzlers. We got the boy a new bike today, and the bastards had the gigant-o bag of Twizzlers at the register. Resistance was futile.

yeah .. a bike means nothing when there's Twizzlers .. :D

Back