Canned Salmon?

I have actually done that. Gone without anything at all so as to not eat salmon.

Tinned/canned salmon reminds me of my Nan's Boxing Day salad. A big bowl of tinned red salmon... I used to pick at it on my plate trying to pull out the bones when I was young... I didn't realise that they were soft and chalk like and I always eyed them suspiciiously...

Now I love it... but with mayo.. it needs something to moisten it.... but I much prefer smoked salmon or poached salmon... but my Nan's on the pension... its cheap tinned or nothing!

Dogs love the tinned salmon too. Bonnie... did... but then she was a one off individual kinda pup!

Yum... just pick out the bones then squish it up with mayo and have it on sandwiches or baked tatties if ur feeling lazy. Or just make a hugh salad... :D

My grandma used to make salmon salad sammiches, with relish in it!! as a treat for us as kids when we came over. We all three detested it, it was a horror, but we could never tell grandma we didn't like it, so we ate it. Every lunch, every time we visited.

:crying3:

Leslie said:
My grandma used to make salmon salad sammiches, with relish in it!! as a treat for us as kids when we came over. We all three detested it, it was a horror, but we could never tell grandma we didn't like it, so we ate it. Every lunch, every time we visited.

:crying3:

Seems like its Nanas and tinned salmon the world over!...

Back