Can't say I'm surprised terribly

Professur

HARRY Potter star DANIEL RADCLIFFE has struck up a close bond with a DOLLY PARTON-impersonating transvestite.

Daniel, 19, has enjoyed dinners and nights out with Our Lady J, a striking blonde drag queen from New York.

They dined together on Sunday and were snapped arm in arm at a party in the city late last year.

Daniel’s larger than life pal makes a living singing tracks by Dolly Parton, ALANIS MORISSETTE and NINE INCH NAILS and has been described as “fierce”, “mind-blowing” and “the love child of MEAT LOAF and MADONNA” in reviews.
Fascinated

A close friend of Our Lady G said: “Daniel is fascinated by the drag culture and is always asking questions. He went to a few shows and was made to feel very welcome.

“He’s a lovely guy and he and Our Lady J got on like a house on fire.

“They have eaten out together and been to parties. They have become quite close.”

The two met during Daniel’s Broadway run in Equus — which ended in February — in which he famously appeared naked.

Daniel, who returns to screens in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince in July, raved about an Our Lady G gig during an appearance on US TV. He called it “awesome”.

The drag queen boasted about their latest meeting on a Twitter site, writing: “Just had delish meal w/Dan Radcliffe.”

source

That explains why he spent more time looking at Ron than Hermione.

2minkey

bootlicker
hmmm. another thread about gender confusion. interesting.

in this day, why would you be surprised by ANYONE being found in the company of a trans-something?

do this kid's slender wrists give him away? what is it about him? does he LOOK like a faggot?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Awfully defensive there sweetcheeks. Anything you'd like to share?

Lingerie Alley

HARRY Potter star DANIEL RADCLIFFE has struck up a close bond with a DOLLY PARTON-impersonating transvestite.

Daniel, 19, has enjoyed dinners and nights out with Our Lady J, a striking blonde drag queen from New York.

They dined together on Sunday and were snapped arm in arm at a party in the city late last year.

Daniel’s larger than life pal makes a living singing tracks by Dolly Parton, ALANIS MORISSETTE and NINE INCH NAILS and has been described as “fierce”, “mind-blowing” and “the love child of MEAT LOAF and MADONNA” in reviews.
Fascinated*peepwall*

kuulani

in this day, why would you be surprised by ANYONE being found in the company of a trans-something?

I agree.
I have friends that are gay, friends that are lesbians, friends that are transvestites. Hell, I even have friends that are open about their threesomes. I also have friends that are Russian, Korean, Puerto Rican. Does that make me any of these things? No. And even if I were any of those things, why should it be news?

2minkey

bootlicker
I agree.
I have friends that are gay, friends that are lesbians, friends that are transvestites. Hell, I even have friends that are open about their threesomes. I also have friends that are Russian, Korean, Puerto Rican. Does that make me any of these things? No. And even if I were any of those things, why should it be news?

threesomes are fine as long as it is me and two females. my only rule is "no other dicks." it's worked out well for me.

and yes, gonz, i've been wanting to tell you something. you're a beautiful man, and if i ever change my mind about dicks, i'll be heading toward indiana with a carton of lube, a single tail, a st. andrew's cross, and a shitload of showtunes on vinyl. pucker up, poodlepants.

Inkara1

Being sure to make a stop at a rest area in Montana?

I have the same "no other dicks" rule... so if the chick has a "no other chicks" rule, then I can't really blame her because it would be kinda hypocritical of me to do so.

2minkey

bootlicker
duncross1.jpg