Can't ya just admit, yer wrong?!!

If a man speaks in the forest, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, Is he still wrong?

No, God just gave you a brain and a penis... but only enough blood to work one of them at any given moment ;)

Didja know PMS was mentioned in the Bible? Its true.

The passage reads: ... and Mary rode Jospehs ass all the way to Jerusalem.

unclehobart said:

*giggles* N/iiiiiii/ce!! :)

Vortex said:
No, God just gave you a brain and a penis... but only enough blood to work one of them at any given moment ;)

no two heads. we have one on the penis which is where the brain is most of teh time but its so small blood can take to the top of the body when we need to act smart ;)

If I think I'm right and someone says I'm wrong I ask them to proove me wrong, if their proof is good enough I'll accept I'm wrong and move on.

unclehobart said:

:lol2:

I can fully admit when I'm wrong, but it's usually only after the opposition has fully stated why their case is right.... If you're going to argue something, know what you're argueing... if you don't know, sit back and enjoy the argument that someone else will likely take up instead.

"I can win an argument on any topic, against any opponent. People know this, and steer clear of me at parties. Often, as a sign of their great respect, they don't even invite me." ~Dave Barry

Back