Captain Confederacy

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
from tonguetied.us

A California woman is decrying as racist a comic book she bought at a discount store and gave to her 11-year-old foster son for Christmas without reading, reports The Record.

The comic, titled Captain Confederacy, is set in a world in which the South won the Civil War and the Confederacy is a world power. The heros include a blond-haired, blue-eyed man wearing a red shirt with the crisscrossed logo of the Confederate flag and a Black female fighter.

Jeanette Boswell of Stockton says she bought comic without knowing about it's controversial theme.

"I'd actually like to see whoever is writing this to stop putting out this offensive material," said Boswell. "The way they're doing this, it can really warp some young minds."

**end**

"Warp young minds". No thanks, we'll leave that to the Federal government...they've been doing it since 1861.

It can be an ugly thing if it was being printed up and distributed by a neo-nazi group going over the deep end with the self-serving hoo-ha and being stereotypical to the Nth degree.

Since one of the heroes was a Black freedom fighter, I doubt it was neo-Nazi. Sounds more like the alternative history crowd.

Also sounds like she needs a good ass-raping for buying it without actually looking at it .... and then giving it blindly to a child. A foster child no less. Not enough to blindly fuck up your own kids, now you start on someone else's.

"The way they're doing this, it can really warp some young minds."

I would say that California is doing a good job of it without the aid of the Feds.. If she had read the comic before buying then she would not be suporting the idea....

highwayman said:
That's what I ment by saying that California is doing a good job, the job being dumbing down the people...
Obviously the majority are much smarter than people from your area.

Mr flavio has a problem with answering questions in point of fact mode.

Back