Car Mods

:evileek2:

009yank.JPG

actually, it is a 100% honest answer.
although mental illness and/or drug abuse can not be ruled out at this time....

A.B.Normal said:
Its only 2:30pm here ,so flippancy gets lost in the space/time continuum.

:eyemouth:

I'm lost in the continum anyway coz I never know what time it is or when I am supposed to be awake or asleep.

Well, I'll line up here, since I've a few mods planned for my old Sonoma. Mods are the automotive form of tatoos and piercings. Figure out why people insist on driving steel pins through their faces, and you'll have your answer.

the only mods i'd do to my car would to make it faster, handle better or stop quicker.

a CAI isn't odd. about as common as coffee can mufflers.

stupid people have this remarkable power to do creative, yet utterly stupid things

How is stupid in anyway?

That's a pretty closeminded way to look at it. Have you ever tried taking apart your car? what they do is mastery of metal and requires a good amount of knowledge of cars and their inner workings. It's creative and pleasing to the eye to see custom made cars in varied looks.

Adding a 4" wing to a Honda civic is how it's stupid. Spending $20,000 to boost the horsepower of said Civic to equal that of a Taurus, which would have only cost $7,000 more to start with. Adding ground effects fairing that get smashed to bits in winter. Neon lights that do the same. Or kill your battery. Adding a $10,000 sound system to a $15,000 car.

Shall i continue?

Professur said:
Adding a 4" wing to a Honda civic is how it's stupid. Spending $20,000 to boost the horsepower of said Civic to equal that of a Taurus, which would have only cost $7,000 more to start with. Adding ground effects fairing that get smashed to bits in winter. Neon lights that do the same. Or kill your battery. Adding a $10,000 sound system to a $15,000 car.

Shall i continue?

Yes you should, because that proved nothing. Making modifications to a car isn't stupid at all. Spending excessive amounts on PC parts when one won't really be pushing the PC to it's extent most of it's existence, or owning 5 or 6 PCs when you only have need for one (unless you run all owned PCs at once any given time).

It's a car, you work hard to buy one so rightly enough it isn't retarded or redundant to spends money on one for further modifications. It is a hobby and nothing more.

peterska2 said:

It's individualism! With maybe a touch of egotism, possibly inspired by an inferiority complex.

I think it's great! :D

bleach
loves those who like to stand out from the crowd

Back