car wash - raging success (cheering coach ready for psych ward)

paul_valaru said:
yep yep, all the REAL nice boys where bad boys at least for a while, it's the ones that where always nice y ou gotta be careful about, cause they will turn bad later.

oooh.....is that how that works? interesting...

*sidesteps the hormone brigade*

Do they actually do a good job washing the cars? ... or is it just a veiled excuse for the charity of the moment? What kind of soap do you use? Sponges, brushes, cloth?

unclehobart said:
*sidesteps the hormone brigade*

Do they actually do a good job washing the cars? ... or is it just a veiled excuse for the charity of the moment? What kind of soap do you use? Sponges, brushes, cloth?

unc - they didn't do too badly....i made 'em rewash a couple, cause they really didn't do that well....but we did ok...we used dish detergent, sponges, tire spray, and bristle burshes.....not too shabby....

Inkara1 said:
Bad for car finishes.

ooooops!!! ummmm.....too late now....but thanks for the info, i'll know better next time...but that leaves me with this quesiton....what do i use then?
:eek5:

Car soap... you can get it at Wal-Mart or at any auto parts store... that stuff is designed to get dirt off of car finishes instead of cutting grease off of pans.

That was where I was leading. Most people not in the know tend to use Dawn, Joy, or the like thinking soap is soap and not realizing it will wound automotive paint finishes.

If those girls have to rewash the cars.. then you know the drill... just keep the camera in the most convient spot

unclehobart said:
That was where I was leading. Most people not in the know tend to use Dawn, Joy, or the like thinking soap is soap and not realizing it will wound automotive paint finishes.

Dawn will remove any old wax ,its recommended before re-waxing or doing a "claybar" treatment,but not on a regular basis.

True; but that would be old aftermarket wax that one would apply to the car after the 5 year warranty on the modern finish would lapse. Doing so within the warranty will void it faster than you can say 'holy liability, Batman!'.

Winky said:
eye'd pay a dollar to see that
I've paid a dollar to see that, in fact, I think the last cheerleader car was was 10.

Not that I'm complaining, I spend at least 50 at the titty bar.

Yep I've folded and inserted in the G-String my fair share
'back in the day'.

These gurls better have been scantily clad if this event was to be

'done up right'!

Back