catch me if you can

dutchmaster

well I saw this movie late last week and I am bored at the moment so I decided to write about it here!

I went into this movie not expecting much. I haven't been that fond of Spielberg's recent works, haven't liked Leo DiCaprio less a few roles, and to tell you the truth, I'm not a huge fan of Tom Hanks either. This would all change as they both gave great performances.
This was probably the best movie I have seen in a theater this year. Better than LOTR 2. It could have benefited from being 15 minutes shorter as a few points seemed to drag out, but there was not one moment that I really thought was very unnecessary or that bored me. Don't want to give anything away so I won't include any plot summary, but definitely go see this movie.

Plan to see gangs of NY this weekend so I'll let you know what I think of that im comparison to this flick.

dan

I read the book last year sometime, and it was really good.

Looking forward to the thing coming out over here

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I'm still imagining it as a rehash of "the Great Imposter" Tony Curtis, circa: long ago. It was based on a true story. I'll have to catch this one and hope that preconception doesn't spoil it.