Cats or Dogs??

75renegade

I myself 'ave owned both, as many of y'all 'ave.

'Pussies' are cute, when they're young an' so dependent on their master's interaction an' 'reassurance'.

However, I vote for 'poochies', who never leave that puppy-like sense of loyalty an' devotion.

Don't get me wrong, I love cats................they taste like chicken!:D

I do say that, of all the cats an' dogs we've owned, I'd choose the faithful kinship of one of my kanine past, over any of the selfish perrogative of past feline entities............although the young, tender little feline make a very tasty snack for hungry kanine!

Yerself?

i like cats because they are silent, and don't smell. I don't like them because of all the hair they lose in the house and their ingratitude.

I like dogs because of their loyalty and empathy. I don't like them because.....they are kind of "dirty" and they smell.

If i had to choose, i'd choose dogs over cats.

Luis G said:
i like cats because they are silent, and don't smell. I don't like them because of all the hair they lose in the house and their ingratitude.

I like dogs because of their loyalty and empathy. I don't like them because.....they are kind of "dirty" and they smell.

If i had to choose, i'd choose dogs over cats.

What about the whole litter box thing bro? (smells?):confuse2:

I mean that dogs are smelly (they smell like dog, even if you bath them, they will get the smell back in about 1 week.

Luis G said:
I mean that dogs are smelly (they smell like dog, even if you bath them, they will get the smell back in about 1 week.

I know what ya mean Luis, an' their breath stinks too, but they're so unbiased, so forgiving, an' always so glad to see ya at the end of the day, eh?:cool:

People who think its 'cleaner' to keep a cat are fooling themselves. We give them a container of mud which they quickly turn into a septic stew. Then they stand in it and make mudpies for 10 minutes. After that, they usually head to the kitchen for more 'ammo' and, on the way, manage to walk across the table, the counters, and probably the stove ...just for good measure.

Give me a dog ....or five...

Dogs! I've known smelly dogs but that was mostly when they weren't being bathed or brushed as often as they should be.

I'm going to be a freak when we get our dogs... Brushing, bathing and yes, brushing their teeth also. Then again, Labs require less care when it comes to their coat than other dogs.

I'd say dogs because they are loyal, intelligent, and do tricks. Cats just lay around. That's not to mention that dogs will defend their masters.

I've got both, but I like dogs better too. Dogs don't look at you like they are waiting for you to die so they can eat you. Of course, they would if you did, but they don't look at you like that.:shrug:

Back