Cats or Dogs??

Cats. They don't drink from the tidy-bowl. ;) They can also be trained just as well as a dog...provided the owner isn't lazy. :D

Gato_Solo said:
Cats. They don't drink from the tidy-bowl. ;) They can also be trained just as well as a dog...provided the owner isn't lazy. :D

HEY! My doggie doesn't drink from the toilet!!! She just likes to chew on our dirty laundry...:tardbang:

Gato_Solo said:
Cats. They don't drink from the tidy-bowl.
Ha HA! Mine does - he makes the dog wait her turn. :lol:

He (the cat) also plays fetch, if you toss stuff, like tin foil or rolled up electrical tape, he'll bring it back for you to throw again...kinda cool for a cat.

Nixy said:
Gato_Solo said:

HEY! My doggie doesn't drink from the toilet!!! She just likes to chew on our dirty laundry...:tardbang:

Just because you haven't actually seen your doggie lapping from the toilet, it doesn't mean he doesn't. :D I think Q is tho only one I'd trust to say her dog doesn't, as she says she leaves the lid down. Of course, her dog is large enough to lift the lid...

Gato_Solo said:
I think Q is tho only one I'd trust to say her dog doesn't, as she says she leaves the lid down. Of course, her dog is large enough to lift the lid...
Yes he is....but the lids been down or it's been occupied with an ass since he's been a puppy, so he doesn't even know what's in there. :D

I'll say it again, for the benefit of Gato and CS...

People who think its 'cleaner' to keep a cat are fooling themselves. We give them a container of mud which they quickly turn into a septic stew. Then they stand in it and make mudpies for 10 minutes. After that, they usually head to the kitchen for more 'ammo' and, on the way, manage to walk across the table, the counters, and probably the stove ...just for good measure.

Give me a dog ....or five...

I saw what you said the first time.

I've always had cats, for my whole life. They'll occasionally get dirty, but they don't get on the stove. But they don't stink, because they keep themselves clean and the ones my family have had were always trained to shit outside.

Meanwhile, my wife's family has an old dachsund named Bruin... who is notorious for making a lot of noise and peeing on the floor. Of course, it probably doesn't help that he's had two bad hips ever since he got kicked by a neighbor a few years back.

Inkara1 said:
I saw what you said the first time.

I've always had cats, for my whole life. They'll occasionally get dirty, but they don't get on the stove. But they don't stink, because they keep themselves clean and the ones my family have had were always trained to shit outside.

Meanwhile, my wife's family has an old dachsund named Bruin... who is notorious for making a lot of noise and peeing on the floor. Of course, it probably doesn't help that he's had two bad hips ever since he got kicked by a neighbor a few years back.

...........pussy-lover!:D

My cat, and mine alone. She's hated my mother and brother from day one.

I'm kinda surprised no one's mentioned the fact that some cats don't ever have to go outside. Big headache saved when leaving for a few days.

Luis G said:
I don't like them because of all the hair they lose in the house and their ingratitude.
You must be doing it wrong. Cats show a hell of a lot of gratitude when they're raised right.

As for me, I prefer cats. Dogs are OK, but I just like cats better. They aren't so loud, I know how to use a vacuum cleaner to pick up the hair, and it's easy to change the litter box anyway. :beerbang:

Mine's grateful, and I sort of have her trained with the can of tuna we've been giving her about once a week, she'll even sit up on her hind legs to lick off the lid. :D

I pledge allegiance, to the can,
of the most perfect food that is tuna.

fury, have you ever been scratched by your cat?

An old cat we had was very nice with us, but once he just got pissed off and jumped at me, he scratched my arm. Then i started to ask another cat owners, and they all have similar experiences with them.

Gimme a total fubar mutt any day. In fact, every day. The more genetically messed up, the better.

Professur said:
Gimme a total fubar mutt any day. In fact, every day. The more genetically messed up, the better.

So you like mutant dogs, huh? I could help you out there, my old neighbor had a litter of dogs whose heads were bigger than their bodies, really gross looking at first, but they kinda grew on you as they got bigger.

Luis G said:
fury, have you ever been scratched by your cat?

An old cat we had was very nice with us, but once he just got pissed off and jumped at me, he scratched my arm. Then i started to ask another cat owners, and they all have similar experiences with them.

One thing Luis...Dogs do that, too, and sometimes even kill their owners. You'll never see a cat do that.

Back