Cats

HeXp£Øi±

I watched this movie(broadway musical) for the first time tonight. Elaine Paige blew me away. And as for Veerle Casteleyn, it took me about three minutes to fall in love with her. Between the two of them i was swept away.
I don't think i've ever dared use such an unmasculine phrase but i have no other words for it. Elaine Paiges' voice is filled with Raw Emotional power and Veerle Casteleyn has a voice that covers me with a gentle blanket of soothing bliss that i've never experienced before. When i first heard them singing together i was literally swept away. Memories is primarily the song i have in mind. Simply amazing!

Elaine Paige

Attachment(s):

1.jpg, 42.88kb

225_1036744775.jpg

Just make sure you're in an open state of mind when you watch it. It ain't full metal jacket. I don't think i've ever seen so many faces in so many crotches in my entire life! :eek:

Sorry everyone, but i an obligation to keep this thread alive. I will now begin bumping it either every time it moves below my monitors visability or every hour on the hour, which ever comes first for the next five years. :D

I've only seen a few broadway musicals here, since not many come to Hawai'i. I didn't have the opportunity to see "Cats" but I did see "Rent" and "Chicago." Both were really awesome!

i saw cats when i was about 12 in london, it was very good.

the london show closed this year after 21 years i believe

Back