Caught a Baby Bunny Today....

75renegade

Not much for pets really, but while mowin the lawn this aft., I scared out a helpless li'l baby bunny.

Ofcourse I let go o' the mower to scoop him up..............

Wish I could post a pic. He has the hugest brown eyes, an' a cute little nose, but.........NO EARS!!

I mean, its like the little fella got in a tangle with one of the local felines, or somethin', jus' little nubbins down to his little head.

(Size: he can fit into the average coffee mug)

I named him, "Hoppy", an' plan to try to keep him in "captivity" for 2 days, until all my youngins get a chance to see him, then release him again. 'Til then, he's munchin the love outta a stem of rhubarb, from the garden.:D

Q

I think you should keep him. Bunnies have big ears for a reason. Prolly be a handicap not having ears...especially if he let you capture him. Maybe you should call a vet and see what they think.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
uh renny the ruhbarb is for wine.... and wine is laughing that i told him your dipping rabbits into the coffee cups. :D

A.B.Normal

Q said:
I think you should keep him. Bunnies have big ears for a reason. Prolly be a handicap not having ears...especially if he let you capture him. Maybe you should call a vet and see what they think.

Baby rabbits have short ears ,its not unusual.

75renegade

samcurry said:
uh renny the ruhbarb is for wine.... and wine is laughing that i told him your dipping rabbits into the coffee cups. :D

Oh, yeah, yeah Sambonie, thanks fer the reminder, an' thanks fer blowin' the whistle on me 'bout the coffee mugs! *loads the D.W.*

Besides, its the closest thing to "tail" Winey may git fer a while!!:D

Q

A.B.Normal said:
Baby rabbits have short ears ,its not unusual.
I thought his ears were chewed off :shrug:
My friend has a dog with a chewed off ear. For some reason the mama dog started chowing on his ear. They had to take him away from her. Now he has one ear that looks like a bear cub ear and one regular hanging down dog ear. Kinda goofy looking, but he's a nice doggy. :)

samcurry said:

Ok sam.. step away from the wine... can someone decode that for me ? :D

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
hehe wine4all. they are roomies. renny just so he didnt leave any little pellets in the mug i wouldnt worry. :D