CDC: Suicide rate among US girls soars

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
All of my contemplating suicide came from love issues and family issues (family, as in the one I live with, my father's long gone). I'd never give my piece of shit father the fucking ability to get to me that much... the only emotion HE causes in me is complete hatred and I just wish he'd die.

Ahem...

Starya

Oh boy...

----

Whenever I contemplated suicide for brief moments, I realized I was too god damned nosy about what's behind door number two to ever do it.

Error

Banned
Maybe so, but your posts don't say it. They seem to blame everything on your father. :shrug:

Are you mentally challenged? Or just desperate to argue? All I've said is that he IS NOT the reason I'd ever contemplated suicide. I don't blame him for anything other than what HE did the last DAY I ever saw him. I blame him for the memories of him, and my childhood, that I shouldn't have.

You're ignorant and annoying as hell. I'm no longer replying to ANYTHING you post.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
If you aren't willing to share you personal tragedy but decide to use it as a marker, then expect to have assumptions made. If you do use it, it won't be the topic of conversation but it probably will become a jumping off point & that may feel personal.

The RW is for topics not best suited for polite company. Either run along to a less charged forum or play nicely. ( I might suggest the Lunatic Lounge

Error

Banned
The RW is for topics not best suited for polite company.

Obviously... but I am able to debate about whatever topic without turning it into a fight, I've got the maturity level to handle this forum... but I don't have the patience for people that insist on taking what I say and telling me I meant this and that, when, really, I didn't.

It's not the issue I'm getting riled up over, it's just that I'm annoyed by his inability to understand what I've been saying... and I don't mean understand as another word for "agree" I mean understand as in... comprehend.

2minkey

bootlicker
awww come on Error this is the forum for baseless moralizing! can't blame the boys for getting all excited 'bout fresh meat thrown into the tank.

Error

Banned
awww come on Error this is the forum for baseless moralizing! can't blame the boys for getting all excited 'bout fresh meat thrown into the tank.

Is it me, or is there always a reason to allow the GUYS be stupid?

"Girls go to college to get more knowledge! BOYS GO TO JUPITER TO GET MORE STUPIDER!1"

Had to.

Error

Banned
I'm probably deriving more laughs from my last post than anyone else... that's ok though... if I made it any clearer I'd be accused of not being smart enough for this thread again.

Error

Banned
Again?

What was the meaning of the part you edited out?

Yes, again.

And what did I edit out? The only editing I did was the end of the little saying... I had about 400 random symbols following it to express sarcasm but I decided against it afterwards.:shrug:

Winky

Tank?

Tank girl???

the Jupiter comment was funny

Tank girl was fun, mebbe thars hope for her yet?

*sry Gonz I've no self-control, ya know*

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Yes, again.

And what did I edit out? The only editing I did was the end of the little saying... I had about 400 random symbols following it to express sarcasm but I decided against it afterwards.:shrug:

Looking back over the thread, your intellect has not been challenged.

The symbols were repeated, in order, so I assumed they had some meaning. :shrug:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Tank?

Tank girl???

the Jupiter comment was funny

Tank girl was fun, mebbe thars hope for her yet?

*sry Gonz I've no self-control, ya know*

TG may have been wrong but she said something in her rambling.